Easy Office
LCI Learning

My unsuccessful marks

Page no : 2

suresh kumar (CA-FINAL&CS FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

@ vivek yes vivek i am planning to apply but no hopes and now full confusion about how to study all thre subjects and my confidence is becoming low

courageous Aries ( ) (263 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Dear Friend 

Last time my result was as follows(It was d third time I gave xms)

GRP 1

FR 57

SFM 38

Audit 55

LAW 59

Total 209

GRP 2

AMA 56

ISCA 39

DT 59

IDT 58

Total 212

just bcoz of two ppr I had to reappear/

And dis time, 

my 1st grp total 195(with failing in audit 28 marks)
2ng grp total 193
Missed by exact 12 marks

Do not give up, who knws there may be a rank in store for you.. Just go on

1 Like

pawan gupta (article) (216 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

This looks impossible Result @ courage bcoz even ica makes 39 to 40 and 38 to 40...!

suresh kumar (CA-FINAL&CS FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

@ C A .thanks for your support and sorry for your marks and did you last time applied for revaluation?

Tulasi Ram (Cherry) (Article Assistant) (71 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Arey yar u were too close. Don't loose hope just start preparation again with the same Zeal as u were writing for the first time only in that way u can study. SIngle attempt can't deside ur destination(Actually this sentance i used from some where singe paper cant deside ur tallent). All the best next tym will post positive marks with flying colors happily... Start preparation dont waste tym, carry on with the new task for Nov. Yes u can do it

To reach the last step of stairs(Goal) u should claim all, u can't stop half way or at the end... Take Some tym to recover and just start again heading towards Ur Goal.

Sambu Suresh (CA Job) (564 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

I can not give you any reason for failing in shortage of 10 or 7 marks. But the following reasons may be not helping the studnets to pass out the exam.

scoring nearly 190 and got fail is really a pain. but many students give up the books once they written the exams hoping the pass in the exams. But once the results get declare and understood failed in the exams left with very short time to prepare the exams.

I advise never give up the books untill you see the positive results that unitll pass the exams. suppose if you are in continuous in preparatoin will help for attending the interview in case if the result is positive and helps for exams in case the result is negative.

And the other reason for the people who are apprearing for both groups and get failed - better write one group and pass the another group next time.

Many people are writing the both groups because their friends are writing the exams. CA syllabus is very vast. preaparing for 8 subjects at a time is difficult. And all students are not the same. Do the self analysis of their strengh and take the better desicion whether go for the both groups or single group.

I hope these may help for taking the proper decision. And the other thing is if you are fully in frustraion situation, better skip one attempt then you will get ample time for better preparation.

Thanks

Suresh sambu

Replied 17 July 2013

And one more my suggetion for the people who are preparing for CA exam while they are in service. write the exam in Nov. The reason are.

During May attempt you will be busy the year closing in the office may not get much time for preparation.

And the whether is also too hot. During the hot whether one can not spend more hours for study aswell as for Job.

During the Nov attempt the whether is little bit cool, means you may not get tired immediatley like during summer. And the audit & work pressure is less compare to the May attempt.

These are only for the people who are writing the CA exams while working in some organisations. 

Thanks

Suresh sambu

sabitha (airtcleship in CBE) (27 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

please.can anyone help me for preparing ca final nov 13exams bothgroups . i already wrore 2times .

Rajani (Cost Accountant & Tax Advisor)   (37 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

i got total 194marks in final II group. my first group is clear. i got 46marks in costing, 58marks in isca, 38marks in dt and 52marks in idt. my dt paper was attempted good and it is impossible that i am fail and my costing paper was good and i hope to get more. should i apply for re-valution and is there any hope.

Mohit Kumar Naharia (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (193 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Boss tension na lo.... is bar ho jaoge.....

Deepak Sharma (Audit Executive) (50 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Suresh Bhai sorry for you as same thing has happened with me in the 2nd grp.Bhai can u tell me as to how to prepare for DT & IDT as I have clrd Gr-1 and Paper 5 & 6 are okay.My concern is in DT & IDT where i am getting around 40-45 marks each time and not been able to score beyond 50 in these 2 subjects.Thanks in advance;;;;;;

shyamsoni (jaipur) (68 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

plz frnds suggest me wt i will do?

in my 1 st attemt i got 137 marks in 1st group and fail in all subjects.

2 nd time 58 in fm and fail in all subjects(total =140)

may13 48 in acc. , 47 in fm, 20 in audit , 35 in law (total= 145). i lso gave 2 nd grp this time and got 45 in costing and fail in all subjects due to prepareation is not done in 2 nd grp.

after giving exam i join a firm for taking practical experience and in these days not studing due to work .

frnds wt can i do ? my confidence become loose very much  my study is not going .iam very frusted sometime i think that i wnt to do suicide.

plz plz plz ... suggest me  can i leave ca final or job or continue both.

also suggest me how to handle theory subjects bcz my theory subjects is very poor.

jagdish baku (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Can do it dost dontworry

Replied 18 July 2013

Dear Deepak,

Scoring in DT & IDT is impartant to pass the CA exams. Most of the students will get very good score in these subjects.

For DT you need to try to correlate the sections. like you need to anyise the applicable sections and subject for a single situation. For example if provision for doubt full dets is there. whether this allowed in the Income tax or if allowed under which section. if disallowed what will happend. It will increase the profit then How much tax is to be payable. In that case is it effecting my adavenc tax. If there is shortage in Adavance tax how much interest is tobe payable. Any penalty is appicable. Or is there any csae laws are there to supporting my geniune situation to avoid the penalty.

And apart from you need to anylysie the affect on the deffered tax. like this you need to study. For anylisinf a situation using various sections first you should have thorough knowledge on the income tax.

Thanks

Suresh sambu

heena (student) (86 Points)
Replied 18 July 2013

hi all it was my 4 attempt................ and again i was not able 2 clear

m completely shattered................ my family want me 2 quit ca............... i dont know what went wrong this time ...........

what to do now? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: