Easy Office

LIST OF CA FIRMS

Page no : 3

Mohammed Aftab Siddiqua (Audit Assistant) (101 Points)
Replied 15 April 2008

In search of job in the leading ACCOUNTING FIRM.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION

B.COM with 78%.

CPT enrolled

ACHEIVEMENT

Has been awarded RABITA EDU TALENT AWARD (gold medal)2007 for beeing top in the college.

(Guest)

i m looking for good ca firms in kolkata for job. i m a qualified ca passed out in november 2007. kindly provide details.

yasha (CA) (20 Points)
Replied 19 April 2008

hi

Hari Dharkar (Pursuing CA) (20 Points)
Replied 21 April 2008

I've passed my PE II (both groups) in Nov. 2007 and want to do articleship in any reputated firm in DELHI. Please help me by telling me how can I proceed?

I want to know the name and addressed of top firms,their requirements and selection procedure for articles.

Please help me by sending me information on Hari_Dharkar @ yahoo.com or call me at 098932212975

thanks in advance

(Guest)

hii,

I M MAYANK AGARWAL,

main me may08 mein PE-II ke exam diye hain please mujse delhi mein CA firm bataye jaha par seats available ho

rajkumar vishwakarma (doing articleship) (20 Points)
Replied 19 May 2008

hi i have completed my m.com and CA PE-II and working in ca firm since last 2 years. now i want to join articleship in good ca firm

(Guest)

pl give the list of CA firms in Ahmedabad

(Guest)

pl give the Ca list in Ahmedabad immediately                                                                                                                                                                                               

(Guest)
I have written my PE II exam this May. Please give me the list of CA firms in BANGALORE where i can get good stipend..

(Guest)
I have cleared my PE I exam. Please give me the list of CA firms in Bangalore where i can get stipend above 5000 Rs.

(Guest)

give me about CA firm which are dissolute recently for big fraud.

I dont know it name.

I listen that is World's top CA Firm

(Guest)

mail me ca firms plz

Nikhil Patodi (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 17 June 2008

Please provide the list of address and email of top 10 firms in kolkata

Deepak Mathur (student) (0 Points)
Replied 19 June 2008

I have completed B.Com and CA PE2 and now i want to join good CA firm for the purpose of articleship

Deepak Mathur (student) (0 Points)
Replied 19 June 2008

I have completed B.Com & CA PE2 (first group) I gave PE2 (second group) in MAY 2008,& now i want to join good CA firm for the purpose of articleship. So plese mail me good C.A. firms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro