Dont know when i will become CA

Page no : 2

Umesh.Sidigonde (employee) (47 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

HI Failtuer 

Change your name first Sucess 

Konw one become perfect in the world

The greate Thamos sceintiest  did 3000 experments than he foun bulbe 

If he might think after 500 attemts it is failure to do do we don't have light ?

Don't worry what come accept as it is future waiting for you my friend

All the Best 

Don't go to depression 

Think in other way you have alredy enough konwlege to clear 

Focus is laging with you 

I hope and i will prey for you definately you will clear 

With my best wish to your future

Sidigonde.Umesh

1 Like

Sambu Suresh (CA Job) (564 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

Dont loose faith in your self. I can understand your situation. Passing CA is not the only a paramater to measeure your calibre and skills. It is the time to improve your will power and subject knowledge. These all are very small problems in life. If you give up this at the last step how can you face the chanllanges in your life. 

Think in a positive, take this as opportunity to learn the lesson and apply to avoid these to over come the big challanges in your life.

Thanks

Suresh Sambu

Harsimran Singh (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

Its good that you are leaving CA now as becoming CA is not mission accomplished. Life is a going on concern my friend after CA you have to struggle for a good job or for establishing your practice.

If you don't even want to clear CA because of 5 attempts its good you leave it now.
And if you want to do it 'Toh Kamar Kas Le Bhai' as its a start.

On a lighter note watch bhaag mikha bhaag and come back with a bang.
There are no successes and failures in life only successes and lessons.
Lessons my friend lessons.

'Abe kya kahaniyan sunayega apne bachhon ki papa ne CA chhod di thi after 5 attempts. Apni nahi to unki kahaniyon ki to soch'

Chalo bhai itna hi bahut hai free mein itni hi advise.......................professional log hain yaar ghoda ghaas se dosti karega to kaise chalega

Bhaavna (Queen ) (1933 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

It will be finesmiley if you change your profile name first

chandan kumar (accounant) (29 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

same condition with me friends. but my GR I is cleared and all four papers of GR II remains. Let hope for better tomorrow..... 

Nisarg Desai (Article Assistant) (90 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

First of all as bhaavna said Please change your profile name.

You will be CA at 16th July god will defenetly help you for your hard work and delegation

Everything has a time and god has all of us in mind so don't worry be calm and confident glory is waiting on your door.

Journey in completing CPT, PCC and 5 papers of CA final was also not easy for you so why should leave the road now????

UD jayee lekar khusi apne sang tujhko waha

Jannat se mulakat ho puri ho teri har dua

Please dont leave just think about your parents and your near ones who genuilly cares for you and waiting for your ultimate success

Wish you Best of Luck from the bottom of the heart

CA VISHAL SINGH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (297 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

Thank you all for your concerns. It really means a lot for me . And all the best guys

Moyyad Zapawala (Chartered Accountant) (425 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

Dear Failure,

On 16th July 2013, you will surely success in your exams and you will automatically prefix two magical word "CA" before your name.

BEST OF LUCK.

V SELVARAJ FCA (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (57 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

CA is the most leveller of egos in this world. Dont lose hope. Analyse yourself as to what faults and where you had gone wrong in the papers. Just start thinking in the shoes of the valuer and what the valuer would expect from the CA student, you would find the trick to crack the exams. Even if the results tomorrow is positive, analyse the success and find out how different you have been in this exam. Self criticism is better within limits and learning from our own mistakes, would make us a better CA and a better human being. I pray to Lord Lakshmi Narasimha to give you good news tomorrow.

shikha tiwari (MANAGEMENT TRAINEE) (379 Points)
Replied 16 July 2013

Hey plz first u change ur profile name coz 2day ur gonna b A CA.smiley ND u have to add dis prefixyes

GOOD LOCK & ALL THE BESTsmiley

V SELVARAJ FCA (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (57 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

My dear friend. Cairn India dug holes in Rajasthan looking for gas and oil and after nearly 43000 ft, felt there was nothing in it and sold it to Vedanta group (before Vedanta acquired Cairn India). Vedanta group dug 5000 feet and struck oil and gas (infact liquid gold for them). Since you have passed one group and has got exemption in one paper, it is very easy to clear the balance three papers. Please do not leave CA. For your consolation and fellow feeling, my daughter who wrote 3rd attempt in Final, has failed in both groups. Carry on, and you will win. Day definitely follows night and never lose hope when you are in twilight.

ronak (CA Final & Currently in service as an Accountant )   (85 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

First of all change your ID name... you are not a FAILURE, you are EXPERIENCED.. Don't leave CA after reaching so close to your goal. 

dhruv (JOB) (29 Points)
Replied 30 July 2013

My dear friend

Remember wonderful words from world No 1  wrestler

" NEVER GIVE UP " - John Cena

Hadi Husain Husaini (IDT Consultant) (99 Points)
Replied 30 July 2013

Don't worry mate...i am sure you must have cleared.

Check out this site....he has a nice study schedule, nice daily updates too

www.biacademy.biz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: