Selection of ipcc tutors

PRANJAL JAIN (Student CA Final ) (31 Points)

12 July 2013  

Wtih the news of CPT results about to be  declare by the institute most probably between 15 to 17 july , the search for best tutors of ipcc has been started for many aspiring students.

Here is the list and also some golden points to keep in mind while doing ipcc (the second hurdle )

[I[ ABOUT SELECTION OF IPCC BEST TEACHERS 

1 . accountancy (both advance also):-   anil sharma sir & and ravi sonkhiya sir.

2  F.M :- rishi sir & ravi sonkiya sir

3. costing :- ravi sonkiya sir & anil sharma sir 

4  taxation :- rajesh k. sir & yogendra bangar sir

5  law :- sunny jain sir

6. audit :- piyush jain sir & sunny jain sir

7 itsm :- sumeet sir(manthan) & sunny jain sir 

Now come preference as there are 2 teachers for every subject as i mentioned 

1. accounts(both) as my seniors said and i personally felt while studying ANIL SHARMA SIR is the best (if in one line i would say about him after studying  accounts , no one can be compared with him in accounts  ipcc ever  , hats off sir) one imp reason best class infrastructure ever , i know i should not say for "padhne vale student" but everything matters when you want to concentrate and can't because of hostile conditions . as you will find at many places.

2 . fm :- rishi sir he made it so simple and easy that each and every question was so simple after we attending his lecture .15 min u daily get to ask problems .

costing :- ravi sonkiya sir best . the way he explains in costing i don't know how much hard work sir did till now but once he explains hardly any student out off 400 asks any problem , very rarely if one ask (you only think out of 400 no one ask means u urself can guess the way he teach )

4 . taxation :- my personal experience rajesh k.sir . now reasons : u will learn in class only . complete practical knowledge . and most imp and loving reason between 6 to 2(morning) in between sir used to give 2 hours when anyone can come and ask problem .

5. law:- sunny jain sir when we ended with our course was the sad day , as we learnt and enjoyed and time passed 

audit :- piyush jain sir , reasons way of teaching and also his SUPERB notes as ICAI expect from student to write same language in their module , and sir 's notes are like that u learnt also and arre able to write that language toa great extent .

7. ITSM :-  sumeet sir(manthan) , reason being ur able to learn and write ca language as icaiexpect . moreover sir is very helpful and also due to teaching through projector make it easy top learn .

PLS NOTE : THE article is just to guide my cpt (cleared) friends about best tutors 

the article is based on my personal experience and knowledge , any student joining any tutor must go through complete details as i won't be responsible for anything.there are many good  teachers   i don't know even ,if u find go to them first but it is  my 7.5  month experience and also about advice from my seniors and my colleagues.

now reason y i m writing or giving such tips 

1. as i took my senior advice i wasted my one and half month of my  precious 9 months ( about 45 days ,about 45*60 hours , about 45*60*60 minutes , when u will study u will come to know how one minute counts)

2. i seen many students who were intelligent than me but wasted as they  joined wrong teachers  & many other things like joined satellite classes or all subject at one place

the article is written by me ( to let u take interest i scored 95% marks in 12 and 165 in cpt(non math) , now y me telling so that u don't think ki it is useless )

for any other details like studies and all  or timing related problems u can just send me a mail 

email_id is :- pranjal8694 @ gmail.com OR join fb PRANJAL JAIN