Easy Office

Dummy articled clerks

Page no : 3

Sachin Rajput (account exe) (593 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

"Ek Machhli (fish) pure Taalab ko ganda karti hai "

so need to worry 

Archana (Lawyer) (66 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

I'm fully agree with you Sir.I'm working with a C.A.Firm for last 18 years .Even many of CA's dont know how prepare taxaudit reports and file tax -audit returns.Our Sir  never allow dummy articleship to the students.

1 Like

Soham (Learning ) (534 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Completely agree sir .... It i normally said that Dummy articles have lot of time to study but when we go from ca student when he study particular topic say Capital gain and practically implement it in his finalisation he will find it so interesting and will rememeber that sec say Sec54 forever ... So ARTICLESHIP IS CUMPULSORY but more than that it is implementation of what we studied !!!

Playing cricket game on Computer is not enjoyable but playing cricket on ground is much more enjoyable !!!

1 Like

Ravi Kumar Prajapati (CA FINAL) (766 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

i am also 95% agree with this..? but see the people who have completed the articleship also but still have lack of knowledge in diffrent area of professional work like :

1. Central excise

2. Custom 

3. Capital market work

4. Payroll work

5. Project report

6. Transfer pricing

7. Service tax & Vat Audit reports etc

8. finalisation of Accounts like consoldation etc

9. Registration of Company, Trust , LLP etc

10. ERP Training ( Which is must for all MNC's now which provide Good Package)

and there are very few Chartered firms who have all this kind of professional works. so how can we say that if a person have completed the articleship than he / she have full fledged divierfied knowledge in above respective feilds..i have saw 99% of people who know only tally & excel only then how could they get the job & package in MNC's if still they know all the thing but cant express it.. in ERP package..so we need to get diversified articleship knowledge & enrich the articleship experince then we will emerge as Smart Chartered Accountants..!! if you are agree then comment..smiley

1 Like

Harish kumar goud (Finance Manager) (84 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

100% this is the only big reason for incresing un employment in CA course, i hope that ICAI soonly will start Fighting 

with this issue.

1 Like

Shiva (job) (61 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Rather thn taking action against Students, ICAI need to take action against Member. Members are taking bribe from students. Their membership should be suspended and they should not allowe to hire any article in future. 

Why all rules and punishment are only for students because we dont have the voting power. ICAI earns from us but always take side of member. Student learn from the member therefore all action need to be taken against member not the student.

CA Bharat kumar (Practice) (622 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

I agree only few points................

Before cancelling memberships of CAs who took dummy articles take action on coaching centres who are encouraging them and that director should not come out of prison for 10 years.

After that speak about students........................

Without taking action against coaching centres how can one can spoil their lifes........

I know many people who dont have enough knowledge about the course and simply following the advices of coaching centres.............. and really they are seeing hell now without any actions taken by institute.

Some are joining in KPO and some are taking COP and simply selling their signs

Now we should also take action who are selling their signs for money....

In our real life i could say mostly 30% of CAs who are in practice are selling atleast one sign for money..........

Nikhil Gangwal (-) (27 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Sir I am totally agreed with u... recently i came to know some professionals are taking money for giving dummy articleship its very strange.. How One professional can do some shameful thing and spoiled the image of profession.
1 Like

dharmendra (proprietor) (22 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

agreed sir.

Rohit (CA-Final) (1485 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Yup!! totally agreed sir!!

I am hearing from long time that there are many CAs who are unemployed I think this is the perfect reason.

1 Like

KARTIK (JOB) (240 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

sir,

i totally disagree with  your points.. Its not fully correct.. I know many of my friends ahving superb working knowledge as well a softskills still not getting any calls for interview

Only when we get a job call we can show our caliber / working knowledge..

Dont just simply blame him to be useless in work.

Now there are lot of CA s available in the market.

Some are even ready to work for 10000 rs also...

FIRST AND FOREMOST THING IS TO CONTROL THE RESULTS

TODAY A CA = B.COM, MBA, ENGINEERS, CWA ,CS

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Originally posted by : Nikhil Gangwal
Sir I am totally agreed with u... recently i came to know some professionals are taking money for giving dummy articleship its very strange.. How One professional can do some shameful thing and spoiled the image of profession.

I also know one CA who used to allow Dummy "openly" and was charging Rs.2000/- pm from the students so that they can "happily" spare time towards coaching.

Many joined CA "inspired" from him - that this is the real luxury of life to earn money so easily.laugh

He was also Dummy during his articleship..devil

Since he didn't know anything except to "engage" articled clerks;

soon he has to close his practice and now serving at another city after losing a lot in "future and options." 

( His own deeds ruined his future and there was no option before him to join one service). cool

Many things openly known to all are hard to prove.

1 Like

Pooja Gupta (CA Final) (216 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

I appreciate this view and  totaly agree that ds dummy articleship trend is spoiling the dignity of CA profession and if it further remain like this , it will create worst image in coming days.

But on the other hand. there is no use to spoil lives of those students who have completed their articleship as a regular or dummy and right nw posted on any jobs by canceliing their training.. If some action is to taken then it shud be on the future students so that they know the importance of it.

Still many CA's are there who doesnt allow girls articles to come to office and have training. Mainly this happens in small town. Then what a fresher article will do. He/She dont know the importance of training that time so he/she prefer to accept that only. Awareness for making them understand the IMPORTANCE OF TRAINING is important.

1 Like

Replied 10 July 2013

Originally posted by : Pooja Gupta

1. I appreciate this view and  totaly agree that ds dummy articleship trend is spoiling the dignity of CA profession and if it further remain like this , it will create worst image in coming days.    OK
2. But on the other hand. there is no use to spoil lives of those students who have completed their articleship as a regular or dummy and right nw posted on any jobs by canceliing their training.. If some action is to taken then it shud be on the future students so that they know the importance of it.

Please read my post again. I have written the post for those who are in search of job having NIL knowledge due to dummy articleship. I can't imagine that TRAINING shold be made compulsory for the students who have qualified and now doing job.
3. Still many CA's are there who doesnt allow girls articles to come to office and have training. Mainly this happens in small town. Then what a fresher article will do. He/She dont know the importance of training that time so he/she prefer to accept that only. Awareness for making them understand the IMPORTANCE OF TRAINING is important.

Before joining the couse; every student should know fully about the course. Many times I have come to notice to ask CA Final students - what would you do after passing CA? The general answer which I have found : We will see later. It means they don't have plans for their own career. To give all types of guidance to the students from CPT to Final and then to enter into a career; I have already posted one article ONE SHOT SUCCESS IN CA 3 years ago at caclubindia.

Replied 10 July 2013

The link for the above article :

/articles/one-shot-success-in-ca-4051.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: