Easy Office

Cs executive (new syllabus)

Page no : 4

Bharadwaj Tallapragada (CA-FINAL:NOV2015 ASPIRANT)   (627 Points)
Replied 04 December 2013

Dear Friends

From 01.01.2014 onwards the registration process will be done only through ICSI website and the offline registration, filling application form attaced with prospectus shall be discontinued.

Find the below link containing the concerned PDF file released by ICSI.

https://www.icsi.edu/Portals/0/Announcement_complete_switchover_to_online_registration_1Jan2014.pdf

gillbates (student) (277 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

sir

i have registered for CS-Executive in the year 2012 

can i eligible for june 2014 attempt

i didn't write and send any test papers,does it necessary for new syllabus to write and send test papers?? and also i didn't undergone any computer training 

please help me ur suggestions are valuable to me 

gillbates (student) (277 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

what is coaching completion certificate 

Replied 25 December 2013

Dear Friend

As you have registered for CS in 2012, you can appear for Old sylabuss[2007] (6 subjects) examinations till Dec 2014, then afterwards you will be automatically switched over to New Sylabuss [2013] (7 subjects).

In exam application form, you are required to indicate whether you have completed your

SIP

Computer Training Programme

Coaching Completion Certificate

The Coaching Completion Certificate is concerned with response sheets we send solving test papers given at the end of study material provided by ICSI. This requirement is discontinued from June 2014 examinations onward.

https://www.icsi.edu/portals/0/Announcement_for_students_%20Discontinuation_of_CCC.pdf

SIP you can do at any regional branch or chapter office of ICSI or even online at elearning.icsi.edu, for which webcam is required, fees is Rs.750 [if done online]. You can visit webiste for further details and contact person details.

Computer training Programme is not conducted directly by ICSI, but at an APtech centre, details of your nearest centre can be found through contacting your nearest ICSI chapter. Or else, if you think you have done some computer course dealing with MS-Office, Tally, MCA website,or you have some hand-on exprience, you can go for Sify Exemption Test, registering at the below website, with all relevant particulars in the website itself. I advise you to draw challan for making payment of fee of Rs.445 for exemption test instead of internet banking or credit/debit card payment.

https://icsi.sifyitest.com/

I hope the above details help you. If anything else, please mention the same.

daphne (Working) (24 Points)
Replied 28 January 2014

Hi,

Could you please give me the list of important chapters for Cs Executive under the new syllabus.

ramya (CA - ipcc) (98 Points)
Replied 01 February 2014

could anyone suggest me any materials for economic and commercial laws, industrial and labour laws and securites laws...and are they manageable to read by ourselves with any suppliment materials like munish bhandari for ipcc company law or you suggest for any coaching classes?? kindly help me out

1 Like

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 06 February 2014

Hi Bharadwaj, Could you please give more clarification on the below statement/requirement? Thanks in advance Sree ICSI ORAL TUITION GUIDELINES / PPP GUIDELINES: "Salient features of the Oral Tuition Guidelines & PPP Guidelines: Under the revised guidelines 30 lectures of 2 hours duration for each subject of Foundation / 35 lectures of 2 hours duration for each subject of Executive / 40 lectures of 2 hours duration for each subject of Professional Programme has been made mandatory."

Replied 12 February 2014

@ sree

The requirement given is necessary, if you have opted for oral coaching, if you have not opted it specifically, then you come under postal coaching, which mandates nothing from this attempt.

Replied 12 February 2014

@ ramya

I am not at all versed with any reference books, however for those subjects scanners with answers from modules , if possible are enough.

1 Like

Replied 12 February 2014

@ daphne

Hi I dont much about a list of important chapters. But as i learnt from my icsi e-learning teachers, every chapter is important, however scanners/monitors gives you with most important stuff regularly asked in exam, which i came to know after giving an attempt. Thatswhy within my scope, I would like to suggest you to buy scanners of all subjects for exam preperation.

Sorry for not replying upto your question.

Kartik Asthana (B.Com) (21 Points)
Replied 28 May 2014

plz send me important questions for cs executive module-I and module-II for 2014 june exam as per new syllabussmiley

Vishal D. Darji (Qualified CA and CS) (162 Points)
Replied 20 September 2014

Hello,

Can anyone please let me know where I can find soft copy of Study Material for CS Executive issued by ICSI for June 2014 

Replied 22 September 2014

Hi friends 

Find attached the link relating to some sensational changes in training structure.

https://emm3.mailoasis.com/icsi/vm.php?m=5077&u=f33683263fa630e17aecb3b24daf0760&fwd=

Hi Vishal

Find below the link to July 2014 ICSI study material:-

www.icsi.edu/AcademicCorner.aspx

Dear Friends

After copying and pasting links posted above, you need to remove matter from "Read more at" and then you have to click enter button. Do observe the procedure for opening relating webpage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: