Easy Office

Cs executive (new syllabus)

Page no : 3

Bharadwaj Tallapragada (CA-FINAL:NOV2015 ASPIRANT)   (627 Points)
Replied 06 October 2013

For Sure!

Postal Coaching means coaching through books sent through post and not attending oral classes conducted at ICSI branches.

Oral Coaching means attending classes conducted by ICSI Branches.

Postal Coaching is however complusory, if you opt for oral coaching no need to submit response sheets arise, as some test may be conducted by the branches only, but in postal coaching the response sheets must be prepared and sent. 

Last dates for

SIP Completion is completion of 6 months from your date of registration

Computer Exemption Test is also the same.

Response Sheets reaching is 28th February 2014 for you.

However the above three should be completed or should be in the process of completion, as we need to mention their status in the CS Executive Exam Application Form. You have three options as 

Yes

No

Undergoing

For filling this properly it is better to complete or engage in completion before applying for exam, the last date for which is 31st March, 2014 for you.

I hope i am clear! If anything not right, do mention!

1 Like

rahul (article) (61 Points)
Replied 06 October 2013

Thanks a lot sir

rahul (article) (61 Points)
Replied 07 October 2013

sir please help me that which companies act is applicable for the CS executive June 2014 attempt .

Replied 08 October 2013

Dear Friend

No need to call me sir, you can call by my name.

Till now, no official announcement came in this aspect, however being prepared with the highlights of the Companies Bill, 2012 given in icsi.edu is an essesntial. To get officially infomed we should keep updating with the website!

Karuna (CA Professional) (196 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

can any one tell me the syllabus in detail for CS executive programme? I am unable to find it at icsi.edu

Replied 13 November 2013

Karuna, please refer to the below link containing the PDF file with CS Executive New [2013] Sylab:-

https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Student/SYLLEBUS2013.pdf

Replied 13 November 2013

Hi Friends!

Now ICSI has taken away the requirement of submitting response sheets for one of 3 test papers given in  the study materials and also the requirement of Coaching Completion Certificate in case of Postal Coaching. Now no more Coaching Completion Certificate concept exists in CS Executive as well as CS Professional. Only SIP and Computer Training Certificate as we disussed earlier shall be required.

You can refer to the below link containing the detailed announcment which was given in ICSI Announcements for Students section:-

https://www.icsi.edu/portals/0/Announcement_for_students_%20Discontinuation_of_CCC.pdf

ramya (CA - ipcc) (98 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

i have munish bhandari 2012 edition would that be sufficient for company law for cs executive dec 2013 and icai income tax material for income tax?? if not what materials would you suggest and can any any one provide me the link for new company law highlights applicable for cs executive december 2013.
1 Like

Sushmita (CS Student) (27 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

I request my friends to please clear my doubt. I cleared CS Executive (old) Module 1 in June 2013. I had applied for examination in dec '13. But due to some health issues, I may not be able to write the exam next month. I would like to know, when is the last exam for CS Exec. (old syllabus) ? Can I write it in June or December 2014?  Please help me friends !! I'm confused. 

Replied 19 November 2013

Hi Ramya

Yes, Munish Bhandari 2012 edition is sufficient for Company Law,but once check if all contents in ICSI material are there in the book.

You can go for ICAI tax material, with Finance Act, 2012. You should go for most read book in this time, instead of any new book as per my view. Still if you think an addition is required, then V K Singhania book is perfect from theory point of view, if you want to have simplest understanding, you can go for Padhukas, if you want more practical view of the subject, go for Girish Ahuja Book or T N Manoharan Book. However no book is an exclusive set, choose book as per your interest. All these being for CA only, i think CA Final books will have PART A of CS Executive. For indirect taxes, Rawat is good for theory and Bangar for practical. Or else simply go through your regularly referenced book and check with ICSI book contents. Also, if possible go through amendments made till June 2013.[may be there in ICAI Suppl. Study Paper]

I am attaching herwith additions to Dec 2013 exam sylabuss in respect of Company Law and Indirect Taxes portion of TLP in the next message.

Attached File : 592595 1251779 highlights of companies bill 2012.pdf downloaded: 139 times

Replied 19 November 2013

Addition in respect of Indirect Taxes potion of Tax Laws and Pratice paper for Dec 2013 exam

Attached File : 592595 1251781 2013 suplement tax laws and practice.pdf downloaded: 131 times

Replied 19 November 2013

Hi Sushmita

The last exam of CS Executive in Old sylabuss [2007] is in December 2014. After which automatic switchover to CS Executive New Sylabuss [2012(3)] will take place.

So, you can give in Dec 2014 for the last time in Old Sylabuss. 

Find the link containing the above clarification [Point No.4 in 3rd page] given by ICSI in the PDF file as below:-

https://www.icsi.edu/Portals/8/Dates/DETAILS%20ON%20NEW%20SYLLABUS%20&%20REVISION%20OF%20FEE%20WEF%2001022013.pdf

Sushmita (CS Student) (27 Points)
Replied 20 November 2013

Thank you so much for clearing my doubt Mr. Bharadwaj. A big sigh of relief smiley

1 Like

Replied 02 December 2013

Dear Friends!

Find attached the file concening the exemptions available to LLM and CMA [ICWAI/ICAMI] qualified candidates.

Attached File : 592595 1256672 modification in guidelines for grant of paperwise exemption on the basis of qualification.pdf downloaded: 116 times

Replied 02 December 2013

Find the link below with online registration procedure given by ICSI for various CS course levels.

https://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/ONLINE%20REGISTRATION.pdf

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: