Easy Office

Cs executive (new syllabus)

Page no : 2

Amolsaharan (CA Practice ) (67 Points)
Replied 03 September 2013

my registration become 6 month older . & not done e sip yet. though i m eligible for exemption . is there any solution now?

2 Like

Bharadwaj Tallapragada (CA-FINAL:NOV2015 ASPIRANT)   (627 Points)
Replied 04 September 2013

Ramya

No need to call me sir!

I think you have not submitted your response sheets, which is a pre-requiste. If you have done with, its OK.

You should login at icsi.edu by opening below link:-

https://www.icsi.in/student/Login.aspx

Then, Click on Student Login Button appearing below.

Now screen like this will appear:

•  
    •  
    • Go for Reset Password (Students Only) here, then the screen will be:-

After registering, login using the same link again:

https://www.icsi.in/student/Login.aspx

Now, after login in screen will be:-

Knowledge Portal
eLearning Portal

Copyright 2012 © ICSI. All Rights Reserved

Now, go to Students Tab on the blue bar, and click on My Account from Drop-down list.

YOU will know better, when you will do it practically.

You can get your ID CArd & Student Letter from here!

You need to take a print of ID Card, stick photo on it & sign where required & compress it to 100kb using to required size,[may be done by using paint as given at this link:- https://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows7/resize-a-picture-using-paint]

Do this to copy of original file, and save the changed one & then see its size in [right click] properties option!

If, any more query free feel to contact me at bharadwajt @ live.in.

ramya (CA - ipcc) (98 Points)
Replied 05 September 2013

do i need to upload even copy of my tenth and +2 documents??

i actually tried to upload the required documents photograph and signature through manage account tab!! but guess i should first take a print out stick photograph and sign on it and upload the compressed document right??

Replied 06 September 2013

Yes Ramya

You are absolutely right!

In Manage Accounts Tab, though uploading option is there we can't upload, and no much need is there to upload there unless in arisal of need.

All the best for your attempt!

1 Like

AKSHAY GAUR (STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 15 September 2013

WHICH AUTHOR BOOKS ARE BEST FOR CS EXECUTIVE EXAM IN JUNE 2014

Replied 15 September 2013

For june 2014 exams, if yours is old sylabuss, then as per Ankur Garg sir [CS & Compliance Officer], these are suggestions:

1) General and commercial law==Study Material + Scanner problems with ICSI Guidelines solutions of previous exam especially for practical problems and their presentation.   S.S. Gulshan is also a good Book for GCL

2) Company Accounts == Shukla & Grawal + Question given in Study Material

3) Cost and Mgt. Accounts == S.N. Maheshwari + Question given in Study Material 

4)Company law== Munish Bhandari + Study Material + Scanner

5)Security law and compliances--Study Material + Scanner  with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

6)Economic and Labour laws.— Study Material + Scanner  with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam Best Regards   For some good notes explore CAClubindia forum and share file section. 

If yours is new sylabuss 2013, it can be reframed with some additions as:

1) Company law - Munish Bhandari + Study Material + Scanner

2) Cost and Management Accounting - S.N.Maheswari + Study Material Questions

3) Economic and Commercial Laws- Study Material + Scanner + Guideline Answers [if possible, SS Gulshan Commercial Laws part]

4) Tax Laws and practice - V.K.Singhania + Material + Scanners (G. Sekar is simple and superb for theory part, for high level problems Singhania is there).

5) Company Accounts and Auditing practices - Accounts- Shukla & Grewal + Questions in Material

6) Capital Market and Securities Laws- Study Material + Scanners + ICSI Guideline Answers

7) Industrial Labour and General Laws- Study Material + Scanners + Guideline Answers [If possible SS Gulshan General Laws part].

My dear friend, if possible go for coaching, if not through author book and supplement our institute material & scanners with it and also go through Guideline Answers.

We also have online coaching facility available at elearning.icsi.edu at a fee of around Rs. 6,811 without exam preperatory course for both modules.

All the best for your attempt!

Link of Ankur Garg Sir answer:

/forum/which-author-books-rae-best-for-cs-executive-101228.asp#.UjXrRtJKacQ

1 Like

Replied 18 September 2013

what is the difference between old and new syllabus.i got myself registered in march.which category do i fall under?? after scanning the id with photo and signature where should i upload it at in the website?? i dint find any option there and im unable to upload it in the upload documents option...

Replied 19 September 2013

Old Sylabuss is the sylabuss as release in 2007, which comprises of 6 subjects for CS Executive.

However, new syalabuss is as named against 2013, which comprises of 7 subjects. As you have registered in march, you are manadatorily required to go for new sylabuss and yes, new sylabuss 2013[7 subjects] is applicable to you!

After scanning your photograph and ID, you can upload them only while applying for examination online, while filling the form. Other than that you can't upload. So, from the movement of your submission of exam appliaction online, you will get your photograph and signature appearing on your login [student login]. I came to know about it, when the same happened with me!

If you want to know about something else, mention the same undoubtedly.

1 Like

Replied 23 September 2013

do i have to submit the online applied form of cs executive at the chapter?? just like the ca forms??

Replied 24 September 2013

i am planning to give my executive module 1 this december. there is some rectification need to be done in my name. i have already left a mail to the concerned person and its not yet rectified yet. can i apply for the exam form??will there be any problem if i apply without rectification??can i get it altered later?? tomorrow is the last date and i am not understanding what to do.kindly help me out please.

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=265094&offset=1

rahul (article) (61 Points)
Replied 05 October 2013

I have completed my CA IPCC both groups in Feb.2013 & presently doing my articleship. I have Registered for CS Executive & planning to give june attempt,2014. Kindly tell me about what training & lectures i have to complete for becoming eligible for exams.

Replied 05 October 2013

Hi Rahul

Assuming that you have opted for Postal Coaching mode, within completion of 6 months of your registrarion you are required to complete:

SIP [Student Induction Programme] - This Program is available at all chapter, regional offices of ICSI, if not you need to enquire. This is similar to Orientation Course. If you have completed 1 year of articles training, then you can claim exemption under CS Regulations as of that date. 

You can complete the same course by e-mode through elearning.icsi.edu, which charges Rs.750 and you can complete the course by giving a max. of 6 hours per day and the course being of 42 hours, which can be completed at max. of 45 days. Go into website and click on e-sip for further details. At the end, you have to make a project on one of the topic listened by you, not being less than 1000 words, in a word file, that can be sent through PDF. You can re-listen the topic and make the same.

Computer Training: As you might would have completed ITT conducted by ICAI, you can clain exemption form training and go for sify exemption test at the website;- icsi.sifytest.com

However test would be conducted at an internet cafe as indicated to you, which will be of 3 hours. Its a moderate level test, with practical knowledge, some fundamentals and shortcuts you can easily cope up with it.

Respone Sheets: At the end of each study material, you have 3 model test papers, out of which any one is required to be solved in the given manner following instructions given alongwith and seperately.

Due date for you to send those response sheets is 28th February 2014 for you. 

Thus plan SIP first, then IT test and going into assignments would be a better plan.

You can go for external coaching or else you can have e-learning at elearning.icsi.edu, which costs you around Rs. 8000 for both modules, without exam preperatory course.

I hope the above information is helpful, if you need any other thing, please mention the same.

2 Like

rahul (article) (61 Points)
Replied 06 October 2013

thankyou for your guidence but can you please elaborate the postal coaching mode and last dates for completion of these training as I am going to get registered in this october only if it is possible to complete these before due dates so as to appear in 1 module in june.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: