Easy Office
LCI Learning

Help me please!!!

Page no : 2

sneh (scsd) (25 Points)
Replied 20 April 2013

please tell me last date for cpt examination form..   for june 2013

hari krishnan (Article Trainee) (43 Points)
Replied 20 April 2013

itz depends on your confidence level., meredith

FRIENDS 'avoid saying "ATTEMPT " plz., 

ATTEMPT has different meaning.. friends .,

EXAMINATION is appropriate word to be used preferably .,'

hope everybody understood the difference 

SANJAYA SRIVASTAVA (ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 20 April 2013

Pl.tell me what is partial reverse charges.

Yuvraj Singh (CA FINAL ) (135 Points)
Replied 20 April 2013

i think u should focus on ur study, rather than asking from all of us..b.coz we are not professionals, until we complete our Final course...nd dont bother what ur friends/peers will feel or say...dont listen..just study the syllabus to the extent you can remember..dont knock urself out by studying....4 din to tum 20 ghante nikaal loge..but 5th day tumhara dil masti karne ko bolega,,and u will waste ur days ahead...belive me..mere saath bhi yeahi ho raha hai....so just relax and best of luck......1st exam mein tension mat lena..just take a deep breath before u get question paper...and utilise the 15 min u get for study...15 min me pata chal jayega where u stand..but dont worry jab karoge to sab saamne aayeg

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

mak ( ) (35 Points)
Replied 20 April 2013

hi  M,

This is really a tough task. 20 hours of study n just 4 hours of sleep is good to imagine but very difficult to implement. But not impossible also if u focus 100% on IPCC n nothing else.  Even I've come across a gal who lost her notes 1 month before her exam (non - CA), but she successfully managed to write again one whole  academic year notes in just one week n cleared her exams.

Anyways, But here I suggest you 6 hours of sleep is a must.  In addition, meditate for around 15 mins at morning. This will definitely energise you. Visualise of clearing the papers.  And practically speaking, you should complete studying Ist group now. Atleast you could save 6 months.

I wish u all d very best. yes  TC

Plz check out d below given link. It'll definitely boost U.

/articles/how-to-clear-ipcc-both-groups-in-19-days-16598.asp

CA HIMANSHU (ARTICLE) (317 Points)
Replied 20 April 2013

CA EXAMS =LUCK TEST 85% AND 15% IS UR HARD WRK GO FR IT DEAR 

NAVRATAN SHARMA (Article & CA Final Student )   (28 Points)
Replied 20 April 2013

nothing is impossible ......so i think u can do it

all the best 

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 21 April 2013

If a student is intelligent like Swami Vivekanada or genious like Albert Eienstien - he can crack any exam at any circumstance. You know yourself better than others. If you have that much level of skill, 12 days are ample time. But, for man with ordinery prudence, need long term preparation to clear the exam. Getting 92% marks in all past exams merely an evidence of success as a sudent in academic level but these does not constitute any gurantee of success for future professional exams.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: