Easy Office
LCI Learning

Chartered accountant number is increasing

Page no : 2

RANVEER (xyz) (23 Points)
Replied 18 March 2013

Originally posted by : Ganeshbabu

I fully dis agree with your view on exams should be conducted in every 1 year instead of 6 month

Actually institute has given adequate time to attend for exams prescribing that every one should get register with the BOS and get books and after 9 months they are eligible for exams

however if any one fails it is not fair to make that person wait till 1 year because he already read well but because of tension,or some what pressure he may not able to attend exams..

My opinion is in professional studies failures are because of unable to cope up with the pressure in exam time and not because of neglecting studies..

As far as coaching institute is concerned

i agree with your view that in these days just because of money coaching institutes are advertising and i can say cheap marketing techniques...

However it is the student responsibility to take opinion on CA.But there is a chance that MOB mentality may influence on students

Ex: when i was in 12th standard no body knows any course other than Engineering..we can say it as mob mentality because he is joining in course with out having any idea on how he is going to live in most part of his life

But i cannot agree with you that only institute have to conduct classes..only private instituttes can make good to this

for example a person who is so called top faculty in particular subject will definetely dont agree to work under some one

So it is the responsibility of the students whatever be the causes..friends/seniors/parents and teachers in 12th standards have to feel resposibility and they have to provide proper guidence on career

CA Virang Mehta (-) (27 Points)
Replied 18 March 2013

Apart from these things, I personally believe that Economics should be there as a part of our curriculum. It is essential to have an updated knowledge of the Indian as well as Global economy. There should be a separate question based on general economic awareness in this paper. This will help to sharpen our skills on daily updates and I think this can be a good practical way to test a candidate's knowledge. ISCA paper should be reduced to 50 marks and introduce Economics.

2 Like

Ayyswariya RG (Knowledge Seeker) (3711 Points)
Replied 18 March 2013

I appreciate your intention behind the post and few of your suggestions. As yaman rightly said, its ultimately about the "Survival of the fittest" . People who know to present themselves in this competitive world will find his/her place.

2 Like

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 18 March 2013

I completely dis agree.. .Present system of Exams , inbetween holidays are correct. and ICAI has increased the pass % only because of students performance.

You dont thing once you were also the student of ICAI..

ICAI is just doing its jobs

2 Like

Aditya (M.Com) (129 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Originally posted by : R.G.Ayyswariya

I appreciate your intention behind the post and few of your suggestions. As yaman rightly said, its ultimately about the "Survival of the fittest" . People who know to present themselves in this competitive world will find his/her place.

I agree with You RG and i would say those, whose were disagree with ICAI Patteren "Just compete, don't complain, establish yourself in profession insted of afraid from new comers, passing percentage does come finding the solution of questions instead sitting in the exam twice in a year"

Its like a funny suggestion and forecast  as world was suppose to be ended in 2012, bcoz people behind this thought could not imagine new creation beyond the existence.

invite more creativity to introduce new studies (degrees) after suceeding in CA exam, introduce more areas in practice to expand the professional acumen, involve to suggest Govt though ICAI the pattern of country's economic should be and how it should be grown up years to years to create more opportunity in all aspect..

JAI SHRI KRISHNA ..

1 Like

Aditya (M.Com) (129 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

1 Like

Amjum (Accountant) (94 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Hi Sambu

You are either a qualified CA or at  very beginning stage, and If you are a CA  think how you passed your exam and how many attempts you have taken to pass the course, don’t expect to put unnecessary barriers to young budding CAs, if you are not getting job or your package is not up to your expectation don’t imagine that this is due to increased pass percentage or unscientific course pattern, I am sure  fittest always be rewarded

Regards

2 Like

CA Mohd Gouse (Chartered Accountant) (497 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Those who are cleared will agree with you & Those who yet to clear will fully Disagree with you instance of that can be seen in aforesaid comments..

Akhil Kumar Gupta (Student) (63 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Totally DISAGREED............

Not fair....kyuki kabhi saas bi bahu thi...........

aap bi kabhi student the...........................hamari watt aur mat lagao......CA ne already kafi watt laga ke rakhi hui hai.........yes

1 Like

CA HIMANSHU (ARTICLE) (317 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

ICAI SHOULD GIVE POISON TO STUDENT SO THAT THEY CAN DIE FOR FREE...............

HORRIBLE ......WHY DONT THEY REDUCE  ..% OF CPT PASS JST BOZ THEY WANN MONEY PLAYNG WID THE LIFES OF INOCENTS..............ND JO CA BAN JANTA HAMEHSA BOLTA HAI KI RESULT KAAM HONA CHAIYE "

YES I KNW M INCABLE YES I KNW I DNT HAVE MUCH RETAING POWER AS MY OTHER FRNDS YES I KNW M SLOW BUT AGAR CPT MAI YEH BAAT MUJHE FAIL KARKE REALIZE KARWA DI HOTI TO  AAJ FINAL MAI ROTA NAHI OHIRTA ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CA HIMANSHU (ARTICLE) (317 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

FR ME CA IS NOT HARD WORK IS JUST A LUCK GAME WHAT MATTER IS WHO IS CHKNG UR COPIES

MY SUGGESTION IS MAKE IT OBJECTIVE SO THAT SO STUDENT CAN OBJECT ON CHKING PART OF IT ........................................

1 Like

Sunil (abcd) (37 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Sambu if  you are CA then you are jealous or You are not having any skill to cope with the present market situation these days  IITns are also not  getting  good pakage. becoming CA is not rocket science  please dont try to demoralise other student if you are CA  or pursuing  If you think I have better a quality than others ,  like  ability , creative , talent  then no other can stop u to achive any goal in life be positive

1 Like

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

inspiring sugg.........

R. Nagarajan (Asst Manager Accounts ) (33 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

This is is not at all a good idea , Why are u afraid of having more CAS in the market.

If u ask any CA to take up the exams again , no wonder they cant pass . Every CA student is capable enough to complete CA , if the same is conducted in Coleeges with Internal Marks etc ( like other Professional courses)

CA has got the speciality, 1. To clear all the papers in a group 2. Time constraint is always there for all the papers for all the examinees 3. Syllabus is Vast 4. Latest amendmentts are incorporated .

If a student gets thro out of this hurdles means he has defnetly put some efforts .. that is enough.

No employment after CA is really a joke .. defnetly it is equivalent to or more than an Engineering students gets ... think about the money they had spent on such courses .

SO all your  suggesstions are not warranted and useless

2 Like

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

I agree  with some of the aspects..Sambu G plz thoda students par reham karo..Atleast 1 holiday in between exams to hona hi chahiye..Result pass % kam hojaye i agree and also CA entry restriction hona chahiye...Industrial training and articleship ka point bahut accha laga..

Join CCI Pro