Easy Office

Advanced it training

Page no : 2

AKHILA PRIYA S (ARTICLE ASSITANT) (31 Points)
Replied 15 July 2015

Hi Sir,

I got registered for IPCC under direct entry scheme in July 05 2014, and completed my ITT in october batch (gave exams on 8th november). I got articleship in the month of Apr 2015. Now my doubt is what i completed was advnced ITT or should i have to apply for it.

And the syllabus- as i got registered in july 2014 and articleship in Apr 2015, I'm eligible to take up exams in May 2016. Will I be able to continue with the old syllabus or am I eligible for new revised syllabus.?? I'm totally confused.

Thank you

know your self (knowledge is power of student)   (98 Points)
Replied 08 August 2015

Originally posted by : AKHILA PRIYA S
I got registered for IPCC under direct entry scheme in July 05 2014, and completed my ITT in october batch (gave exams on 8th november). I got articleship in the month of Apr 2015. Now my doubt is what i completed was advnced ITT or should i have to apply for it.

And the syllabus- as i got registered in july 2014 and articleship in Apr 2015, I'm eligible to take up exams in May 2016. Will I be able to continue with the old syllabus or am I eligible for new revised syllabus.?? I'm totally confused.

1. you have to apply for adv ITT before appearing in the Final

2. You can give final atempt after completion of 2 and half year of articleship i.e., Nov 2017

DHIRAJ MEHRA (ART) (22 Points)
Replied 25 October 2015

Relaxation is for all students or for only those whose attempt is in nov 2015

sunil maheshwari (Student CA Final ) (61 Points)
Replied 30 December 2015

my registration date of training is 19 feb 2014

my exam due on NOV. 2016

do i need to complete my itt training before exam or i can do it latter.....

Replied 30 December 2015

my exam due on NOV. 2016

Replied 30 December 2015

my exam due on NOV. 2016

Replied 30 December 2015

my exam due on NOV. 2016

SHUBHANSHU USRETE (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (100 Points)
Replied 10 December 2016

Originally posted by : DEEPAK V

Sir,

I am recently converted from IPCC to IIPCC . My orientation and ITT training were completed in 2010. I had started my article ship in 2012 December as per Direct entry scheme. In the students's journal Feb 2013 ,   there is an indication of  advanced ITT and 35 hours orientation. I have also started GMC I and its classess are going in the usual manner. Is it required we persue the Advanced ITT and Orientation again for the completion of the CA course? Please intimate the needful.

thanks

Aadil Ansari (CA in Practice) (27 Points)
Replied 19 January 2017

The GMCS which you are going throgh/ have completed by this time, is mandatory (twice in the course of 3 years of articleship)for those who have started Articleship after 1st may 2012. Once in 1st year of article and second one in betweeen anytime after 18th month-36th month.  

sir, can u please give me the official notification regarding completion of GMCS II during articleship

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: