Easy Office

I wish to quit

Page no : 2

pankaj dadhich (aa) (24 Points)
Replied 20 February 2013

you r not the only person who have such problem there r many other like one person in jodhpur has cleared final in twenty attempts... aaj kal to jo 1st attemp main v clear hota hain use v job milega is ki koi guarantee nahi hain.......

pawan tewari ( ) (544 Points)
Replied 20 February 2013

quit !!!!!!

who cares??????

There r lot to show sympathy,but no one have emphathy with you.

goodluck!!!!!!

Prashanth, CA, CS (Consultant) (206 Points)
Replied 20 February 2013

Hi Gaurav,

I can understand your situation. Please read my article /articles/never-give-up-on-yourself-16554.asp#.USTh4VqSCoc

You need to clearly decide what you want to decide. I don't know what is your age, but age is one of the important factor you need to consider while taking any decision. You are in CA Final which is the last stage. First you need to believe that nothing is impossible. Assuming that you quit CA now, just consider what are your options. If you want to do MBA, then minimum 2 years will go and that too you should do it from Top 20 Bschools in India. 

I can tell you, not every person who becomes a CA is passionate about the course. This is a fact. Some do it because their parents are or the career growth is good or you will get a good job. So please do weigh your options before taking any decision. 

(Guest)

you are not the only one who think like this. There are many students in India who are working hard for many years to pass CA. I have passed through the hell to become a CA. Your problem is not so serious.

If I write what I had faced to become a CA, then you will realise that your problem is nothing.

Aditya Vaidya (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 20 February 2013

Hello Gaurav.

I know it must be very difficult for you to take a decision. I went through same phase, but only difference was that i wanted to continue with CA course. So i will suggest you that dont take any decision in haste, since you have already come so far and only one step away from becoming CA. Suggestion from my side is

1. Change your thinking that you have wasted your 7 years(clearly show that you are thinking negatively), you never know what you have learnt during these 7 years where it might be helpful.

2. Dont Cry to give up, Cry to keep GOING you already are in pain, might as well get REAWRD for it...

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE COMING SO FAR AND NOT TAKING THAT ADDITIONAL STEP.

IF YOU GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE YOU CAN BECOME CA AND THEN THINGS MIGHT CHANGE

SO RELAX AND WITH CLEAR HEAD TAKE YOUR DECISION....

ALL THE BEST!!! 

1 Like

gaurav (student) (778 Points)
Replied 21 February 2013

Thanks everyBuddy for your kind help.

Its an honour to realise that when no one is there to help, some odd bunch of stangers are ready to stand up and help(on Caclubindia)

I guess till the time I am not sure what to do in life, I shall continue to pursue the CA course.

Thank you everyone who have replied.

1 Like

Lokesh (CS professional) (493 Points)
Replied 21 February 2013

Yaar you have clearly specified that you are not interested in the course.

Then I honestly advice you to leave the course.

1-2 saal main tera CA ho bhi jaayega par aage lifelong pachtaayega ki saala kuch aur kyun nahin kiya.Tab inme se koi nahin aayega jo keh rahe tujhe continue karne ke liye.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: