Easy Office
LCI Learning

Sfm confusion

Page no : 3

CA Anjali Kuttikar (Chartered Accountant) (127 Points)
Replied 18 February 2013

Originally posted by : Prabhat Mittal

Hi Shreyans,

You can go for self study in SFM. For that you may take SD Bala for concept clarity and ONLY PRACTICE MANUAL for problem practice (coaching notes are not generally suitable without taking actual classes).

If you decide to take classes, then you will need to balance other subjects as well.

Prabhat Mittal

www.pace2race.com

Facebook

S D Bala is the best book for SFM if you are doing self study. It teaches you concepts right from scratch. Also, do not ignore practice manual and RTP. This three things will fetch you marks above 60 if you do it thoroughly. Also, you have got a good deal of time. So it is upto you if you want to go for self study or coaching.
1 Like

Jugal Kishore (student) (42 Points)
Replied 18 February 2013

heyy

i feel for sfm coaching should b better  because it is a practical subject & need very much conceptual clarities...

u may do the self study & can also score after that but it will b of no use in practise coz wtever is in the theory is quiet a much nt applicable in practicle life..even the institutes material is nt going to help as its nt complete

many questions of past exams which are ans in suggested ans are answered wrong...

i would advice surely go for coaching

1 Like

Kanika Goyal (8 Points)
Replied 24 December 2015

SFM being a practical subject needs lots of practice. Also clarity in concepts of SFM is very much necessary. CA Aaditya Jain sir's Theory and Formula book will be very much helpful for clearing CA FInal SFM. (if you are self preparing the subject)

Though I would recommend you to take live CA Aaditya Jain sir's classes for conceptual clarity. Because just passing the exam must not be the sole aim. Learning the subject and practically applying those concepts in life is very much important.

Puneet Kumar Prajapati (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (18 Points)
Replied 12 January 2016

Hello Shreyans,

You can clear the subject by an interactive study planner but that will make you pass the subject only and would not make determinant about much in SFM subject as it involves more about conceptual thinking rather theory. You must take help of your senior mentor and if possible must take coaching as it would lead you to a best career in field of Finance.

Replied 12 January 2016

Hello Shreyans,

You can clear the subject by an interactive study planner but that will make you pass the subject only and would not make determinant about much in SFM subject as it involves more about conceptual thinking rather theory. You must take help of your senior mentor and if possible must take coaching as it would lead you to a best career in field of Finance.

Replied 08 February 2016

It totally depends upon you whether you should take up the class or not but still for perfect clarity of pratical and correlation of such practical with theoritical classes, you should join the class of one of the leading SFM Faculty Aaditya Jain. He is the best teacher and he possess best experience in various markets of the World so he may help you to acquiant with best skills of markets for theoritical and practical purposes.

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86285 Points)
Replied 01 October 2017

I thought today you are posting this for advwrtisment only.

As earlier Anushka Sen posted on all post & now you are doing same..

I think its a fake publicity.....

(Guest)
[12:45 PM, 9/14/2017] +91 81160 80985: Aaditya sir's COACHING CLASSES. I AM THANKFUL TO Aaditya sir WHO GAVE ME THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM INDIA'S BEST FACULTY FOR SFM. THE FACULTY IS ALWAYS THERE WHENEVER I HAVE DOUBT IN MY CHOSEN SUBJECT.I MUST SAY EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY SO THAT THEY CAN CRACK THEIR CA FINALS EXAMS WITH EASE.. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS CHANCE...........

ALOK BANIYA (250 Points)
Replied 11 April 2018

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: