Easy Office
LCI Learning

No job even after semiqualification

Page no : 2

shivaji (job) (424 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

hello,

my qualification ca(inter) icwa(inter)m.com,pgdfm and pgdca with good experience

i applyed 2000 jobs thouth naukri.com (since last one year)

i did not get job

now i am planning to remove ca (inter) and icwa(inter) from my job profile to get job for Rs.10000 pm

this my position

CA ESHAN CHAKRAWARTI (job) (101 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

dear rakesh if u want to do a job then hide ur ca...go there on graduate basis with confidence ...show ur articleship as experience..n also see wat kind of work profile u will be having there in any company.....if u hav d exposure of that reqrd work then co. will definetly take u.....co. jst wnt their reqrd work to get done...for more help contact me at 09560636609

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 30 December 2012

when you join for CA course, your mind filled up with glamour of the course. After you have qualified or semi qualified , you will realisze soon that, it doesnot have glamour as Imagined....

Our expectation is more than the reality... 

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 31 December 2012

Yes the actual reasons are these:

1. Increase in the percentage of results: Institute has started to pass more and more students who don't even deserve to pass. So, the demand has come down as CAs are easily available in the market.

I have seen many students who do not even know how to write a simple sentence in English. AND THEY ARE QUALIFIED CAs. Institute should filter such students at IPCC level only.

2. People join job at any pagkage they get. So the starting salary for CAs has come down as students are VERY DESPERATE to join and join at any salary without thinking of the reputation of the Profession.

If the students refuse to join at below a certain minimum salary (e.g 6 lacs per annum) then the dignity of profession will be maintained.

1 Like

Rajesh (CA Final Student) (52 Points)
Replied 31 December 2012

Hi, Rakesh

You have completed CA Inter, definitely it is not a smaller.

You have tallent otherwise you would have not been done inter. Everybody in searching job whould have faced the same problem, but for you it has happend for more times.

If you want to come out with qulifying CA, 

1.You can join to any auditor's office. or

2.You can practice yourself by marketing with known people for firms.

3.It is already 6yrs over, if u spend another 6months for studies, you may qualify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: