Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca-final-audit

Page no : 2

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 11 December 2012

Originally posted by : Randhir
I totally agree this is meant for professional discussions but the same platform was used by the author to fool/play with others emotions & feelings.

Bro,

I am glad that you understand the importance of CCI. But you are trying to use the same for non-professional and personal discussion. Author is here for professional discussion only.

For any personal issue with author, you are advised to communicate through E-mail of author or send PM. But do not post personal comments in this public thread.

(Guest)

FRIENDS LET ME CLARIFY I M KIRTI THERE WAS A GUY WHO BLAMED ME THAT I WAS PLAYING WITH THE EMOTIONS OF SOME DEVENDRA SHARMA  WHOM I DONT KNOW ALSO 

HE STARTED IRRITATING ME SO I DELETED MY ORGINAL PROFILE AND MADE NEW ONE 

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 11 December 2012

KAMAL GARG IS GOOD 

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 11 December 2012

Thanks Admin for taking note of the PM and taking immediate action regarding removal of unwanted forum response and profile.

Nilesh (Chartered Accountant) (109 Points)
Replied 11 December 2012

Dont Forget to  refer Latest Practice Mannual........That is the best study material....It has covered all the relevent questions.........

pallav (still a learner....) (938 Points)
Replied 11 December 2012

thanx 4 valuable suggestions...

Hanumantha Reddy.C (B.Com, CA in Practice) (179 Points)
Replied 12 December 2012

It is of my opinion that if we refer Padhukas for CA Final Auditing, no need to refer Study Mat, Practice Mannual, 

Regards,

Hanumantha reddy

AMIT AGARWAL (SENIOR MANAGER (ACCOUNTS & TAXATION))   (38 Points)
Replied 12 December 2012

Dear All who are preparing for the exams,

Please, note that the best strategy to pass the exam is not to refer too many books, but only pick a good book (say 'Surbhi Bansal') and stick to it like your BIBLE.

Instead of refering too many books, revise your BIBLE as many times as you can; so that if any one ask any question on the subject even in your sleep; you must be able to answer that.

This strategy would surely help you in passing the exam.

CA Hemang Shah (PRACTICE) (658 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Urvish sir book is combination of all above book. Plz refer urvish sir book only

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: