Help me plz (unemployment problem)

Final one time affair (Self Employed) (283 Points)

05 November 2012  

hello CCI, my name is vijay.i m from hdyerabad .i have qualified as a CA in my very first attempt in nov 2011. due to my neglegince and some personal problems i did not search for any job for 6 months. but after when i op-ened my eyes and started my job trials, its is very dissappointing for me to tell you that i didnt get any job till now.. i am very depresed by this. i have uploaded my profiles in all possible sites such as naukri, times, shine etc. i was shocked to know that all jobs these days are done through reference. i ve just attended one innterview in a BPO only to to know that i was offered 15000 a month that too in a night shift..... i am very much depressed at this point of life. i have no circle to rely on. i have no friends even to get any reference.. i want a suggestion from you CCI..... whether to go for that job or stay trying for any other job :((( :((      --by a cci member . is there any way to change my fate and to get a job which i dreamt of during the days which i ve completed my ca final??