Easy Office

How good is padhukas accounts 1 for ipcc?

Page no : 2

pankaj kumar (studying ) (186 Points)
Replied 25 September 2012

dis buk is lyk ten yrs of 10th n 12th standard............ containing xamination problem...... cant say anyting else... 

yeah TULSIAN's buks r best buks............. i luv tulsian sir coneptual method n clearity.... hats off

hey Karan.......... videos of PS sir............ yaar mujhe b chahiye...................mujhe b

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)

P C TULSIAN

OR

M P VIJAYKUMAR

1 Like

*JaiNitH KuMaR* (*Aspire Then Inspire* !!)   (217 Points)

I dont know why ppl r just fighting about padhuka and tulsian.. surprise

As u said u already refferd padhuka and completed ur syllabus den it's enough..:) Now wat u need is revision and practice..!! Wat u just need is understanding the subject rather understanding the book..laugh

So now as u hav less time just one month so i would like u to suggest that u start ur revision and start doing RTP's..:) IF u do dem properly its enough..cool

All the Best yes

1 Like

CA... (Others) (119 Points)

I also studied the same, it covers all kind of problems but the concept given at the beginning of the chapters is not enough, and for accounting standard it is the best....

hitesh (CA Final Student) (147 Points)
Replied 26 September 2012

Originally posted by : Vasiullah
Believe me its worst book you will find for IPCC... especially for group 1... and its my experience.. !

Karan (Job) (209 Points)
Replied 26 September 2012

Hi Aman,

Those who got tutions from Parveen sharma and got flunked, it was their fault and not of the teacher.

No doubt Mr Parveen sharma's concepts are very valid and logical and explained in a lucid manner.

You or other have studied paduka and may be possible that  got good marks and qualified exams.

But any good teacher notes or concepts are far better than paduka.

I have researched on almost every authors book from PCC till Final for every subject and came to a conclusion that for Accounts Parveen sharma notes or classes are the best.

There may be conflicting veiws for other subjects.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: