Cpt to ipcc conversion

Hey there!!!!!!!

I am a graduate. I had registed for CPT last year, But couldnt give the papers at that time......

I came to know about the notification for direct IPCC papers for graduate with 55% score.

I want to know whether I can convert by CPT registration to IPCC and pay the balance amount for registration into IPCC....

Please help me out in this....

 

Thanks in advance

Replies (3)

yes .you can but articleship time is upto 30 th september 2012.

I am a CPT student n now I want to convert from CPT to IPCC. Need the form to register in IPCC. Please someone help..

without cpt can i registed for ipcc direct

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details