Articleship transfer rules

Mitul Sarkar (CA Final CS inter BCOM)   (248 Points)

16 September 2012  

Dear professionals,

It’s been great pleasure for me to be in this elite professional group,

This site always have been a great help for me, but straight forward I would like to share my dilemma with you, I’m appearing for CA final in Nov’13 and  have completed 1 and half year of my articleship. I would like to take transfer from my CA firm. Reason is that CAs in office are old junkie and they even don’t know how to download and attach files while  receiving & sending mails, I have a feeling that I’m learning nothing from them except the concurrent audits of Banks. I have been trying my best to please them with whatever assignments they give me to work on, but after all those hard works I get only their scolds and yelling, they shout at me with no reason.

Once I forwarded them application for articleship transfer, but they denied transfer and instead threatened me that they would ruin my career, coz they are known to some high officials in the ICAI.

Consequently, I’m mentally very depressed and collapsing day by day. I’m not able to concentrate on my studies as well as my professional works. And I have decided that I would go to my home city which is Guwahati and continue my remaining articleship.

Can I do so and take transfer??????