Help me for uplift

akshya (article) (26 Points)

29 August 2012  

Dear All My CA Friends,

Myself Akshay Gupta. I have a bad story about my  CA Career, I have given CPT exam in Nov-07 and passed in 1st time and thereafter, I give my CA-PCC Exam (both group) and passed in 1st attempt and then the time for my final exam in NOV-2011, I give both group and got 384 marks passed in all subject but fail in aggregate. I feel may be I have some mistake in my answer sheet so I decide to give once again both group with very hard working and then I again give May-12 attempt with my full strength, my exam was very good I have check my all question with suggested and satisfied with my answer,  but when I check my result. I again got 384 marks passed in all subject but fail in aggregate, and also one thing which is very important to notice that I got approx same marks in every subject variation is maximum 2-3 marks in each subject so now I am hopeless and have nothing to do my CA career, i want to become CA but my trust is really broken on myself, I am preparing myself to give once again but when I open my book my mind stop me to do studying and I feel its end of my career dear friend please tell me how I uplift from this situation.