Easy Office

Verification results may 2012 final

Page no : 9

Roshini Rohra (CA ) (177 Points)
Replied 20 September 2012

given for both the groups..

deepak (chartered accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 20 September 2012

ok thnkx roshini

Vivek M. Kothari (Article) (44 Points)
Replied 21 September 2012

can anyone please tel me the number to contact the institute regarding verification results. i had applied on 21st july online for both the groups. still showing records not found. 

Jeril Satheesh (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)   (60 Points)
Replied 21 September 2012

01203054809. its helpline no f icai verificatn dept.. 

ANIL (Forensic services) (242 Points)
Replied 22 September 2012

" revised mark statement ....no change in results...."

has any one got a response like this???

anil, wen did u give ur papers for verification?? n how many papers?? for me its still showing no record found.

ANIL (Forensic services) (242 Points)

@ Vivek : 27th july i guess

both groups

untill today morning it was "no record found"....

2 Like

nidhi (N.A.) (40 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

Hey friends, I have still not received my verification results.I have applied for both groups on 24th july. Have all of u got your results???

Replied 28 September 2012

@ nidhi i had applied online on the 21st of july itself. even i havnt received it yet.

1 Like

Swati Jain (ARTICLE) (30 Points)
Replied 30 September 2012

I have submitted application for verification and certified copies for 1st group on 23/07/212 through online mode.

On 22/08/2012 i received a letter dated 10/08/2012 asking for a fresh application in my own handwriting and duly signed for verification stating that on receipt of the same further action would be taken.

I submitted the fresh application for verification in my own handwriting enclosing the copy of letter received at ITO Office on 27/08/2012.

Till yesterday online verification result status was showing as "no records found" and that of certified copy was showing as  "application under process"

But today online verification result status is showing as "Pending due to hand writing" and that of certified copy is showing as "Declaration required, Letter sent. Application will be processed only on receipt of the same".

What should i do now??

@ swati

icai verificatn dept no- 01203054809

icai certified copy dept no- 01203054813

u pls call this no.. don worry....  

vipul verma (CA FINAL) (136 Points)

Originally posted by : Swati Jain

I have submitted application for verification and certified copies for 1st group on 23/07/212 through online mode.

On 22/08/2012 i received a letter dated 10/08/2012 asking for a fresh application in my own handwriting and duly signed for verification stating that on receipt of the same further action would be taken.

I submitted the fresh application for verification in my own handwriting enclosing the copy of letter received at ITO Office on 27/08/2012.

Till yesterday online verification result status was showing as "no records found" and that of certified copy was showing as  "application under process"

But today online verification result status is showing as "Pending due to hand writing" and that of certified copy is showing as "Declaration required, Letter sent. Application will be processed only on receipt of the same".

What should i do now??

i think you should study for the next attempt ....cause its too late now.....and also the chances of passing  are very less.....or u can call on the above numbers they will tell you the exact situation.....

nidhi (N.A.) (40 Points)
Replied 01 October 2012

Hey friends, today I got my result and its showing " Revised Marks Statement but no change in result" :(

So,now I have to study for the next attempt.

All the best...  to those who have applied for verification and still not received their result.

Replied 01 October 2012

today(01-10-2012) i got the verificatn result..." revised mark statement but no change in results...." :(....  

Shreyash Sadashiv Pai (Bcom, CA) (188 Points)
Replied 02 October 2012

I recd the same!! :( Any chance of exemption though? am hanging at 58 in IDT :( ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: