Easy Office
LCI Learning

Which book for idt?

Page no : 2

Vignesh (Chartered Accountant) (84 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

Still confused Bangar or VS Datey????? Heard that Bangar book is not updated as much as VS Datey from Taxmann...Any idea

Haran (Practice) (382 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

Vignesh,let me suggest based on the query you asked in the forum ie conceptual clarity,then i suggest you Mohd.Ravi's book for idt on ca final,many are not aware of this book but i have seen it personally that book for my younger brother who is in ca final now,the book is very well presented along with diagrams and charts and language is very simple,i felt better than bangar as bangar is q&a format and language is not simple,ie many unnecessary stuffs are included which is not necessary for the time being.

vs datey is good but being a taxman book is little difficult for a fresher to understand like you as you are just entering to understand the subject and hence i feel the best book is ravi's,i suggest you to study the concepts from his book and later if need arises you may refer other books.

but concepts and for exams mohd ravi's is best book,bharat publication,though i followed ns govindan for my exams.

CA Manoj Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (89 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

I think Paduka is good but in some topics it becomes very short comparing Bangar

(Guest)

Please please please refer VS Datey from Taxmann...  No.1 Book...  Vignesh

https://www.dateyvs.com/practical_examples.htm

All the best.......   

Regards 

lalit (vicepresident) (22 Points)
Replied 14 August 2012

i have heard ajay jain is good for last minute revision on xam date. any idea where i can get the notes coz the tbk is currently unavailable.

Rockstar (Student) (143 Points)
Replied 14 August 2012

Can anyone from West Delhi taking IDTL class from CA.Raj Kumar provide your books for photostat for just 1 day...

Rockstar (Student) (143 Points)
Replied 20 August 2012

Come on guys..Is dere nobody taking class from Raj Kr. sir..I took class in Nov.10..So instead of studying from 2-3 amendments, I want to study from 1 latest book...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: