Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ipcc/pcc may 2012 results

Page no : 23

Tamanna (Qualified CA) (164 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

Originally posted by : HANUMAN INNANI

Anyone wants to know your result just send me your Roll no along with your mail id i will send you result. I have jack in Institute.

Oh please. I know you are enjoying all of this and probably feeding off of everybody's anxiety about the results, but please just save it for later. People here are not as dumb as you make them out to be.Get a life for everybody's sake.

CA Priyanka Kushwaha (Chartered Accountant) (1072 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

Ok Hanuman Ji... Give ur i.d. I will send my Roll Number. ........... but try to play with our emotions ok.......

nishant (IPCC) (51 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

dont panic guys it will be declare today  on 9 pm  now just rest and take chill pill................. 

KYOUN THAKATE HO

Gladys.G (None) (23 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

angry

Mamta Sharma (old faridabad) (24 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

Pls frends don't play with emotions of ipcc student they are really nervous at that time .All the very best ........:)

Divya Vegesna (Article Assitant) (43 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

My heart's palpitations are getting worse by the minute!!! :-ss

Anuj (student) (262 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

Arey bhaiya results k liye kitna tadpaoge

Srinivas (Cma, Cs Inter) (77 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

279760 my mail id is kannan.merc @ gmail.com.

CA Vipin Gupta (Practice) (46 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

Mr. Hanuman apko logo ki feeling s nahi khelna chahiye

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

Sorry Guys, i didn't mean to hurt your sentiments.... ALL THE BEST yes  MAY YOU ALL PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS cool

Shruti (CA Final) (64 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!

AVIJIT (CA FINALIST) (370 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

YE LOG RESULTS K LIYE ITNA TADPAATE KYU HAI.. TARGETED TIME SE THODA BAAD KA TIME HI DECLARE KIA KARO ICAI..

Rakesh Vora (Employee) (22 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

all the best to all pcc/ ipcc students

S.Suseela Devi (Student) (62 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

every time this is happening so please chill

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy. It is one of the largest and prominent accounting body worldwide. Chartered Accountancy profession has become a challenging career at the cutting edge of trade, industry and economic growth. Chartered Accountancy is seen as a globally acclaimed profession capable of offering new vistas to young talents, a new vision to build a career and a new idea to blossom.

The Results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Competence and Integrated Professional Competence Examinations held in May, 2012 are likely to be declared latest by 9:00 PM today unless extended otherwise.https://www.caresults.nic.in

Browse to www.icai.org

4 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: