Easy Office
LCI Learning

Fake people in cci

Page no : 2

Harkesh Kumar (Finance Manager) (97 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

she scraped me ! 

Bhaavna (Queen ) (1933 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

HEY  THIS FAKE PERSON EVEN TARGETTED MY PROFILE RIGHT BY MAKING A COMMENT IN MY PROFIE LIKE THIS

Hello dear ( rita.maxwell30 @ yahoo.com ) My name is Rita,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( rita.maxwell30 @ yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above. Rita.

Replied 01 August 2012

HER PROFILE LINK WAS NOT AT ALL DELETED

(Guest)
Originally posted by : MS.NOTHING

HEY  THIS FAKE PERSON EVEN TARGETTED MY PROFILE RIGHT BY MAKING A COMMENT IN MY PROFIE LIKE THIS

Hello dear ( rita.maxwell30 @ yahoo.com ) My name is Rita,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( rita.maxwell30 @ yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above. Rita.

even i got such msges....................angry

Replied 02 August 2012

this is just nonsense 

that rita name changed as rose

whether admin cant do anything regarding matter

/forum/problem-solving-212874.asp#.UBmZ-PbiZWh

Replied 02 August 2012

is that person thinking this cci as proffessional site or some other sites

Tony John (Chartered Accountant) (6085 Points)
Replied 02 August 2012

Now there is another fake person with a profile name 'kiss12', who sent me a message similiar to the previous one.

Friends, pls be wary of this person too...........

I kindly request CCI to take stern action to control such activities.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 02 August 2012

Fake profile are incresing day by day..plz take any action to control this..plzz disturbing alot by commenting in profiles,sending pm and also by posting many advt in useful forums.plz plz take any action

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

ya ya... she sent msg to me also.... but this is childish thing that all we all are discussing here 1st of all Our administrator must conform with a phone call and for CA students they will check the SRO number also... then our site will be some more professional...

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

its now rare... now a days there are lots of websites which has these type of fake accounts. thye are been created just to track your ip address and other info by which whenever yoou connect to insternet they can track your activities through viruses.

i hope we are wise enough to ignore these massages. nothing comes like a shortcut even a good friend :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: