Easy Office
LCI Learning

To whom it is needed - saving karthik

Page no : 9

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 17 July 2012

@ SOURAV DA - WHEN I ENQUIRED ABT IT IN ADYAR CANCER INSTITUTE THEY SAY THAT TREATMENT IS NOT FREE SIR...sadno

THANK U FRNDS 4 CONTRIBUTION...yes

Palash Gupta (Student...Hoping to pass Inter)   (892 Points)
Replied 17 July 2012

Funds Transffrered today...yes

3 Like

Replied 17 July 2012

HATS OFF FRNDSsmiley

NOW IT HAS REACHED 27000 GOOD IMPROVEMENTyes

THANKS A TON TO ALL OF U WHO COME FORWARD TO SAVE KARTHIKyes

HAPPY DAYSsmiley

6 Like

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 17 July 2012

Greatsmiley soon we will reach the desired amount and may be much more. Keep us updated.

1 Like

Karthikeya2020 (Student) (2030 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

It definetly reach more than target amount and he will be live happielysmiley...

God blessings is there to him, he will be alright..

Thousands of members are supporting to him, thanks to each of them friends for ur support to our CCI Members..yes

4 Like

Palash Gupta (Student...Hoping to pass Inter)   (892 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

Hey!!

What sum got accumulated till date????:)

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

i noticed it today and read many pages of thread. It is shocking because he is just 20 yrs. old like my younger brother. Please tell me about the present health status of the boy and when he will get cured. I will mail his details to all my gmail  contants. I am considering the ways to help him. God will save him. Well initiative by cci members. you are very kind people.

4 Like

Replied 20 July 2012

@ palash-28000 is the accumulated sum till date frnd...

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Originally posted by : Deepak kumar sharma

i noticed it today and read many pages of thread. It is shocking because he is just 20 yrs. old like my younger brother. Please tell me about the present health status of the boy and when he will get cured. I will mail his details to all my gmail  contants. I am considering the ways to help him. God will save him. Well initiative by cci members. you are very kind people.

Thank You Deepak for your initiative. We need more and more people like you who can realise the suffering of this boy and his family. Inspite of all our effort only Rs 28000/- has been accumulated Till Date. Please friends come forward to promote and support this cause. A small contribution from you will not only help this boy and his family but will also give you a sense of satisfaction that you were involved in a cause of saving someone's life. A satisfaction which is well beyond explanation.

4 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 21 July 2012

Originally posted by : Deepak kumar sharma

You are very kind too, Dear Deepak. All who have joined this noble cause are kind. But we need more people like you. The effort to save Karthik's life must go on. 

The post has not been ( and it seems it will not be ) included in the Popular Discussion. As a natural consequence, the initial deluge of response have died down. But all of us who have visited this post must keep it alive and stop it from going into oblivion by way of sharing the information with friends and acquaintances and requesting them not only to join the cause financially but also to support it by coming here and expressing opinions in favour of this one-of-a-kind initiative in CCI.

Karthik must not die for want of fund.

3 Like

Replied 21 July 2012

"A small contribution from you will not only help this boy and his family but will also give you a sense of satisfaction that you were involved in a cause of saving someone's life. A satisfaction which is well beyond explanation."

Absolutely. A satisfaction that will remain with the contributor throughout his/her life - satisfaction that someone lived because I lived ...

2 Like

(Guest)
really.. its disappointing.., despite of having so many professionals.. earning members.., not getting enough response from them..., dont think you need to contribute in thousands... please come forward and help as much you can... if all active members participate in this noble cause.. we can make that little boy breathe happily again..., I know many are kind hearted here.., but not stepping ahead... just because..."mere contribution se kya hogaa!!!" Everybody thinks in this way... Then a team can achieve nothing... here every penny makes difference..., Kindly save this little boy...
6 Like

Replied 21 July 2012

THANKS 4 THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED AND HELPED 4 CONTRIBUTIONS FRNDSsmiley

NO IMPROVEMENT IN FUNDS 4 PAST TWO DAYSno

VERY DISSAPPOINTING....

IF ANY OF UR KNOWN PERSON SUFFER LIKE THIS LL U LEAVE AS IT IS LIKE LET HE OR SHE SUFFER..

WONT UR HEART BEATS TO SAVE THE CHILD ATLEAST BY GIVING WHAT U CAN...

THERE ARE 870000 PEOPLE IN CCI...IN WHICH OLY 2000 VISITED THE FORUM...

CANT THOSE PROFESSIONALS WHO EARN WEL DO SAVE CHILD BY HELPING...

MANY OF PROFESSIONALS SPEND IN 1000s FOR A DAY...

CANT U THINK IT AS ONE OF EXPENSE AND CANT U CONTRIBUTE EVEN LITTLE...

AM SORRY...ITS NOT TO HURT BUT PLS CONTRIBUTE....

4 Like

Replied 21 July 2012

SOURABH - Can anybody provide the ATM card no Karthik's brother (if he use any)....because if funds are transferred from SBI ATM or any associate of SBI(like-State bank of Bikaner&jaipur,Patiala,Hyderabad,Mysore) to SBI ATM then such transfers are free for both payee and payer......otherwise the options left is Internet Banking or deposit at SBI counter of any branch..

Thanks

FRNDS...

CARD NO IS 4591510061592221

7 Like

Replied 22 July 2012

CARD NO IS 4591510061592221

Now, that is the last piece of information that was needed for anyone who is WILLING to contribute for the life of Karthik.

" here every penny makes difference "  - Not only by adding more to the fund but also by showing that you care for others' lives and you are not born ONLY to earn loads of money for yourself - live as lavishly as you could without caring a darn for others' sufferings - and die. In our prosperity-engulfed lives we tend to forget that one day we may be standing at the receiving end and then, I doubt, whether we'll hold the right to ask someone to stand by our side. Silence is golden; but at times it is - DISGRACEFUL.

6 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: