Easy Office
LCI Learning

To whom it is needed - saving karthik

Page no : 6

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Originally posted by : Palash Gupta

Sanjay Sir..

U R rite we are not getting any response from admin...wat to do???

we cannot force anybody. :(

But we can request...If all of us request i hope that Admin will show this in Popular Discussion at least. We the CA's/CMA's/CS's also have some social responsibilities towards the mankind. If CCI helps us in our study and profession than why not in discharging our social responsibility towards the mankind.

5 Like

Sagar Nandan (Article Trainee) (103 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Great Suggestion Sanjay Sir.

But I am new to CCI and dont know the whole function of this so I want to know how can i request admin to show this as Popular discussion?

Waiting for your answer...

Replied 14 July 2012

You can send PM...Request in their Profile...You can also request here as well....

ADMIN PROFILE PAGE

2 Like

Replied 14 July 2012

Thankyou sir !!

CA Dolly Jain (CA, CS) (223 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Sanjay Sir i have send PM to admin requesting them to keep the discussion in popular discussions ....
2 Like

Replied 14 July 2012

I too did it Just Now....

Now see what happens?

1 Like

Replied 14 July 2012

I also request all the members who want to support this cause to share the link on Top of their profile Page, as i have already done....

"Help Needed..Please Save Karthik"

3 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Link  shared in profile bayya... and I also support the post must be in Popular Forums so that maximum memebers can see it..Many times I saw many useless post were in the popular discussion for many days just because of  no.of replies and many useful post get even after searching alot...But i wonder this post have alot of replies and then also it not appearing in Popular threads..why so ?

In my opinion Saving life is a big thing..If CCI not give rewards for most thanked members in just 2 or 3 months nothing bad will happen.Those who wish to share knowledge will share knowleadge in any ways..Plzz use all those funds to save the Life of Karthik...plz plz Admin do something ...Atleast keep this Post in Popular discussion...

5 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Plz Look his innocent face then pakka we all will contribute to save his life...plz plz .....I will also contribute today as possible for me...dont think about just 100rupess because we cant expect many will contribute and cant wait.. plz CA /CS/CWA and other working people contribute more than this if possible

1 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Great Nobel Cause and good post seen ever in CCI still now. we need to join has team and help like this people who face so many problems. One person contribution can get so many a food, millions of contribution can change the nation and can save lot of people from this...

Try to contribute as much possible and try to save as much people u can.....

"All lives have an equal value,"

I have already shared in FB...

Will try our best to help...

I am With u....INDIA....

Rgs

Balu

5 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

My request regarding the issues raised is still pending with the Admin. And I must admit that I'm tired of looking at the POPULAR DISCUSSION area with the hope that this topic will reappear there.

We need not fear that agreeing to our request will transform this site from a place for Finance Professional to one that strives to bring social change ( I don't know if that is harmful or not though ). Need we?

4 Like

Palash Gupta (Student...Hoping to pass Inter)   (892 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

No sir absolutely not...

Palash Gupta (Student...Hoping to pass Inter)   (892 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

No sir absolutely not...

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

We cant force Admin, but one thing we can definately do is stand united and keep this post alive. Agree with Sanjay bhaiya to have this post on our profile so whoever visits our profile will first see this link on our profile and definately will see the post and try to help. Have done my contribution. But its not enough we ned to do more and more. Request all the active CCIties members to contribute the minimum.

3 Like

Replied 14 July 2012

I am also done with my profile Updation !!yes

4 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro