Easy Office
LCI Learning

Group discussion and how to study final group 2

Page no : 4

priyanka (article assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

hellow frnds...i M ALSO HERE TO JOIN U....smiley

CA Jay Khetan (Senior Audit Manager) (68 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

its better u guys create some prefixed timing for every papers...... and do make sure u guys knw abt which topic u gonna discuss..... and bliv me grup discussion helps a lot.... it did helped me a lot to cover-up atleast wat required for exams..... but do join only if u r serious abt it.... cos sometimes grup studies turns out to be a complete mess and waste of time......

my best of best regards to all the members of this fraternity ...... CA

CA HIMANSHU (ARTICLE) (317 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

Hi friends i too writing both Group  in nov 12

join me to in ur group,  my mail id is himanshuagarwal6300 @ gmail.com

Praveen Kumar Agarwal (Assistance) (21 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

hello me also join to u

thanks

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

Madhavi, Renu, Priyanka, Mallika and Karan I am in. I am preparing for my second grp for Nov.12 exams.

I am quite familiar with this concept. Infact I was the one who started it during my pcc days  at my community in feb. 2011 and we got 100% success in that exams. I know pros and cons of this method.

If you want we cn do it at my community i.e. Learn along with fun  (693 members) or we cn continue it in a seperate forum. I have some more ideas to do it on some alternate platforms (except fb).

If you want I can also help in preparing the schedules and deciding the time schedules. But all we want is active participation frm everyone and s'd be able to stick to our target.

For more discussion you can message me or add me at pulkit.boyzone @ gmail.com

All the best

Regards

Pulkit

1 Like

Balaji Sarangarajan (MBA & (CA Final)) (1131 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

Hi all,

i am in, please include me also in ur group, my id is sarangarajan.balaji @ gmail.com.

all the best to all.

keep smiling

balaji s

ekta. (ca final) (74 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

hii madhvi,plz include me also,my email id is ektapriyawandana @ yahoo.com...thx

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

we must have good base of ideas ...

so that we can go in right direction +

our plan should also be in sychronised way......

FB or CCI forum is good option ...But Not community plz ...

I can't dare to take part in the discussion , as the page couldn't end the scrolling.

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

hai every body good morning . Now in the forum we will start ERP discussion in ISCA. Pl join in that and discuss

rramashis mishra (CA) (117 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

Hi all..

Plz. include me also.My email id is ramashis.mishra @ gmail.com

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

See only 4 months are left and u know DT is very vast. We need to go for two shifts. DT s'd be done 4 or 5 days a week. ISCA s'd be done twice a week. costing 4 days a week and IDT thrice a week. There is no point starting with ISCA coz we people have low retention power and even VG sir suggests to do theory paper at last. For first 15 days we can start DT and costing or DT and IDT. When we are done with some chapters of IDT den we cn go for ISCA.

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

I AM IN..

IM ALSO GIVING BOTH GROUPS THIS NOV MY ID IS anushreej700 @ gmail.com

and i guess pulkit has given right suggestion lets spread dt and costing so that we can cover and revise it on time

and it over for discussion lets start studying ...

REPLYING ON FORUM IS GOOD OPTION SO THAT WE CAN GET SUGGESTION FROM OUR SENIORS TOO

SO WHT FOR TODAY?

1 Like

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

SO REPLY WHTS FOR TODAY???

PULKIT YOU SUGGEST

CA Lalit Kandoi (Chartered accountant) (1053 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

Yes

it is gud idea

my exam in MAy 2013

bt i want to do whole syllabus as soon as its possible

I think we should take 1 practicle and 1 theory subject

and plan in what tym we should complete it chapter by chapter

Replied 05 July 2012

There are two ways to start DT. Either we can start wih capital gains or Assessment procedures. In costing we s'd start frm decision making In idt we s'd start frm Excise basics... But let oder people agree to plan first...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: