Need your advice...please...!!

Priya (Article) (336 Points)

20 June 2012  

Hey friends...!!!

I am a CA Inter...I have given my final exams in May this year...Awaiting results..!! I just wanted to try for job in the meanwhile.I applied at naukri.com. One of my prof. at my classes said that if you start as a Management trainee now by the age of 40 years you will be a CFO..I just tried for Management trainee jobs...I wish to pursue a career in finance....banks, projections, wealth managagement...! Will this job be of any help? I just cant make up my mind...I got an interview offer...the details are given below:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in LEGION GROUP. I take immense pleasure in inviting you for an INTERVIEW for the post of a STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGER & MANAGEMENT TRAINEE position. Please find below the given details and oblige.

Company Background
Legion Group is a young, diversified company. It is a proud supporter of building leaders in the diverse and colorful Indian market in the field of Service and Management. Legion Group was established in 2009, which entails in working with large companies all over India in the aspects of branding acquisitions, client servicing and advertisement. We provide client representation, customer acquisition, advertisement and business promotion services to major Fortune 500 companies internationally.
From Legion Group"s humble beginning we are now associated with Indias super brands across a number of preeminent and transcendent companies. We are predisposed to working in 5 main Industries which are telecommunication, Financial Services, Insurance Companies, Charitable Organizations & Energy Industries. 
As an organization Legion Group is affiliated with a new methodology of advertisement which is Human Commercials. What separates Legion Group from the competition of advertisement is the pride we take in our personal interaction with the customer. It is the human touch that translates into effective, quality-driven acquisitions for the clients. Our innovative approach delivers unparalleled bottom line clients when they discover that our professional, face-to-face channel often significantly outperforms print advertisement, radio, mail and television advertisement.
We train and develop global leaders to become as the brand ambassadors for our well renounced clients. We are in search of TRAINEE MANAGERS & STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGERS who are ready to take the challenge of the corporate world and are ready to mould themselves to become the topmost global leaders in the corporate world.

JOB PROFILE
Your profile in our organization will be to work in the aspect of Management. We use a common Training Method Module in order to provide the necessary training to each individual in the prospect of Marketing, HRD (Human Resource Development), Administration & Finance.
LEVEL 1:- CLIENT REPRESENTATION (MARKETING/SALES/ADVERTISING/PROMOTIONS) 
LEVEL 2:- TEAM BUILDING AND TRAINING (HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT) 
LEVEL 3:- DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL. (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT) 
LEVEL 4:- RISK ASSESSMENT AND ADMINISTRATION (FINANCE MANAGEMENT) 
LEVEL 5:- UNDERSTANDING MANAGEMENT (BUSINESS MANAGEMENT) 
***At the time of your interview a detailed descripttion of your job profile will be explained to you***

EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Graduate 
Post Graduate
Diploma
Freshers or experienced (1-2 years) 
Age (20 - 28 years) 

REMMUNERATION
INR 15,000-40,000 per month 
DRESS CODE
You need to come for the interview in FORMAL ATTIRE. If not, we will not proceed with your application. NO SLIPPERS OR CASUALS!!! 

DOCUMENTATION FOR INTERVIEW
1. A copy of this email
2. A passport size photograph
3. A photocopy of your updated resume

Criteria for Employment
EMPLOYMENT WILL BE BASED MOSTLY ON MERIT AND WILL BE CONSIDERED ON YOUR CANDIDATURE AND PROFILE. HOWEVER, PREFERANCE IS GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE ABLE TO START EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!!!
PLEASE NOTE, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO COME FOR THE INTERVIEW ONLY IF YOU HAVE 
1. FINISHED WITH ALL YOUR EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
2. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO START ON AN IMMEDIATE BASIS
3. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING YOU MAY STILL COME FOR THE INTERVIEW PROVIDED YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY
If you meet the given criteria your application will be taken into consideration.

Contact No. 9867039890 (FOR AN APPOINTMENT CALL BETWEEN 10AM TO 5PM ONLY))
Interview Timing: 3PM (21ST JUNE - THURSDAY)
WE ONLY TAKE CONFIRMED INTWS SO KINDLY CONFIRM UR APPOINTMENT FIRST.
ONLY MUMBAI CANDIDATES CAN APPLY.
Office Address
B/6, Shreepal Complex
Suren Road,
Opp. Dipti Classic,
Chakala,
Andheri (East),
Mumbai- 400093