Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cs executive students may ask query here!!

Page no : 2

jaishree kumari (student) (30 Points)
Replied 14 December 2012

sir

I am cs executive student .I want to appear in one module  in june.I am non-commerce graduate with PG also. I want to know about respose sheet ,test paper that has to be submit .I am also confused about foundation course test paper and executive test papers. i wil have to submit only executive test papers or of both foundatoin and executive.But by mistake they have sent me all foundation course study material but after so many request  and discussion they have sent me executive study material.But there is answer in foundation course material test paper. I have heard now it is omr based.

so, i am confused about test papers submission .please clear me as soon as possible.

T.VenkataRamana (student) (27 Points)
Replied 16 December 2012

sir, i joined cs executive after completing graduation in non-commerce.i came to know that non commerce students regestered for executive has to submit response sheets for foundation also.can u plz provide me the information regarding this sir?

priya rathore (article) (21 Points)
Replied 21 December 2013

Sir ,i have done my registration for cs executive in july 2013 for june2014 attempt but still do not get any registration letter and modules, only payment confirmation letter is with me and on login with the registration no. status not shown on the site of icsi. 

kindly please help me to get my registration letter ,  now what action  i should take ? please suggest me.

Regard,

priya rathore

gillbates (student) (277 Points)
Replied 24 December 2013

dear uday

reg: CS-Executive 

in the recent ICSI announcements we need not write and send response sheets of various subjects 

only requirement criteria is to complete SIP,Computer Training 

my doubt is does we complete the above two  after passing/writing  examinations which means before appearing to professional programme.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: