Easy Office
LCI Learning

Semi qualified ca no job anywhere

Page no : 3

Raj Dheeban (Audit Assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 12 June 2012

Dear Friends......

I am also a semi qualified CA, Completed B.Com and CA PCC in Nov'09 and also Completed Articleship and awaiting results of my Final Exams in this May 2012 (Its my 3rd Attempt).

I think, I have wasted my Articleship period. I worked as an Articled Assistant under a small Soleproprietor CA....    At that time I dont know about the importance of Articleship Training... After Completing CPT I joined there.... There I learnt only few things i.e Filing of IT Returns to Individuals and Firms, E-TDS, Preparation of CMA for obtaining Working Capital Loans.... I didn't have any idea about Company Statutory Audit, ROC, Bank Statutory Audit, Concurrent Audit etc.......

Its my Third Attempt for CA Final. Now I am searching for a Job.... I have selected and received an Offer Letter from a Big and Reputed Organisation for the post of Jr. Accounts Manager with a Package of Rs.240000/-p.a for my INTER qualification. But My friends are saying that Dont join anywhere before qualifying.If u joined there, In case If u failed in the Examz u can't prepare for the Exams. They also said that Instead of joining in a Company u can join in an Audit Firm in Chennai... But I am not interested to join in an Audit Firm... I am in Compulsion to earn for my Family..... Audit Firms are offering only a pay of Rs.8000-10000 p.m. Its not enough for me itself... Then how can I contribute to my Family.............................

I am totally Confused.............................................

Whether to Join the Company???

In Case, If I failed in the Exams............ What to do?????

Kindly give some suggestion ..............................................

Thanks in Advance.....

- Raj Shankar

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 12 June 2012

Originally posted by : Raj

Dear Friends......

I am also a semi qualified CA, Completed B.Com and CA PCC in Nov'09 and also Completed Articleship and awaiting results of my Final Exams in this May 2012 (Its my 3rd Attempt).

I think, I have wasted my Articleship period. I worked as an Articled Assistant under a small Soleproprietor CA....    At that time I dont know about the importance of Articleship Training... After Completing CPT I joined there.... There I learnt only few things i.e Filing of IT Returns to Individuals and Firms, E-TDS, Preparation of CMA for obtaining Working Capital Loans.... I didn't have any idea about Company Statutory Audit, ROC, Bank Statutory Audit, Concurrent Audit etc.......

Its my Third Attempt for CA Final. Now I am searching for a Job.... I have selected and received an Offer Letter from a Big and Reputed Organisation for the post of Jr. Accounts Manager with a Package of Rs.240000/-p.a for my INTER qualification. But My friends are saying that Dont join anywhere before qualifying.If u joined there, In case If u failed in the Examz u can't prepare for the Exams. They also said that Instead of joining in a Company u can join in an Audit Firm in Chennai... But I am not interested to join in an Audit Firm... I am in Compulsion to earn for my Family..... Audit Firms are offering only a pay of Rs.8000-10000 p.m. Its not enough for me itself... Then how can I contribute to my Family.............................

I am totally Confused.............................................

Whether to Join the Company???

In Case, If I failed in the Exams............ What to do?????

Kindly give some suggestion ..............................................

Thanks in Advance.....

- Raj Shankar

Dude in my opinion you should join the organistaion,as for studies you can take leave without pay in case you fail. Dont leave the chance as you will definitely gain from the experience

Deepak Parsai (Future CA) (623 Points)
Replied 12 June 2012

Friends, after reading above one question arise in my mind that if an articleship completed student due to any reason not get full knowlege about excise,sales tax, taxation,bank audit and/or finalisation, what should he do, plz don't suggest to join/work in a good ca firm bcz it is subject to vacancy and no good salary is offering today and in this inflation sinerio salary and family responsibility also matters. Is there any idea where he can learn it, plz also don't suggest to join any company as a/c mgr post, bcz it is also a matter of vacancy and we all know that all above mension work is not done by single person in many companies.

Balendra Parmar (Finance Manager) (199 Points)
Replied 12 June 2012

Dear All,

I am also semi qualified. before six months I was not get Job any where after November 2011 attempt, but I was try again and again in both Industries and CA Firm.I was find Job in February 2012.I am get gob in Multinational company , I am happy but I am badluck for not clear Final.Now I am not getting reading Leave in idustry. If I am doing job in ca firm I should be CA.but this money crisis problem, I also contribute my family. Now I am getting salary Rs20000 pm.But badluck for not become CA.Please keep balance between two.I suggest that do job in CA firm and continue in CA study ,prfectly you will get lot off than in current.

All the best.

Balendra Parmar.

narinder_6in (56 Points)
Replied 12 June 2012

I may be able to help

Please call at 9871301965

CA Narinder Arora

CA AJAY GUPTA (CA) (38 Points)
Replied 12 June 2012

There are various vacancies for CA's and for CA (Intermediate/PE II/PCC) and ICWA (Inter) in Bihar State Beverage Corporation Limited (BSBCL) at very good salary. There are 127 post for CA (Intermediate/PE II/PCC) and ICWA (Inter). Bihar State Beverage Corporation Limited (BSBCL) is a Government of Bihar undertaking.

For details and more information, visit https://sarkarinaukri-openings.blogspot.in/2012/06/job-post-manager-in-bihar-state.html

1 Like

CS. CMA. J.Rajganesh (Finance Professional) (383 Points)
Replied 13 June 2012

If u want to go for Practice.... You should join in an Audit Firm and learn everything practically what you missed in your Articleship Training. Audit Firms in Cities are offering around Rs.14000 for Semi qualified and Rs.30000 for qualified CA.

If u want to go for a Job.... You should join the Organisation.  In case, if u failed in Exams.. Study atleast 2hrs per day along with the Work.... It is possible.... Before Exams, you can take leave without pay.

My sugesstion is to Join in the Company..... Because you are in Compulsion to earn for your Family. After joining, Study daily 2 hours regularly..... Once you qualified, you will surely be promoted to Senior grade in your company...............

All the Best..............

J.Rajganesh

sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Proprietor) (521 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

I am tax Consultants required dvoted, full time tax assitant, who has full knowledge of accouting, English, Hindi, good communication Sadashiv R  Gaikwad Tax Consultant Nashik Ph 253-2500834,2596104,2593507

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: