Easy Office
LCI Learning

Painful story of a ca student for all of you

Page no : 2

janki (article) (29 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

Really very heart touching story... all d best srinivas... very inspiring.

Jayesh (khamgaon) (27 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

really  gr8 msg

Best luck shrinivas

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

ALL THE BEST SRINIVAS SIR,

DONT WORR HARD WORK PERSON WILL ENJOY THE COLOUR FULL LIFE EVEN AFTER SOME TIME.

SRINIVAS ALSO HAS THAT COLOURFUL LIFE. HE WILL GET IT.

BEST OF LUCK

Sareen (CA Student) (181 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

All the very best and i knw one day (very soon) he is going to make big in his life .............goodluck bro to u too also for sharing with us the presence of such a hardwrkin guy in our CA Family

Bharadwaj Tallapragada (CA-FINAL:NOV2015 ASPIRANT)   (627 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

best of luck to sreenevas sir , hats off to what he did , nd definitely in august he will get fruitful.smileysmiley

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

Hats off Mr Hirawat.God Bless you.

1 Like

pallav (still a learner....) (938 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

BEST OF LUCK...

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

Best of luck for both of you.. Indeed for Mr Srinivas God show the way throu You..

I am a practitioner having 100+ Clients appearing upto ITAT and upto DGM level to get bank loan sanctioned to my clints. I am a ca final student for past 7 yrs.  What to do...  God is there... i am moving on

1 Like

CA Sumiit B Nagpal (Business) (1077 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

All The Very Best to Srinivas 

(Guest)

thanks every one...................
Join me on facebook to promote my book............

https://www.facebook.com/LoveStoryOfACaStudent
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovestoryofacastudent/

Tushar (Service) (107 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

Good work Abhay. Srinivas is really lucky to get a friend like you. But there should some concrete solution for people like Srinivas.  A lots of questions open with this... like attitude towards Semi Qualified CAs and institute responsibility.  Is it only degree going to make difference or work experience is get counted? As most of you will aware that once you are in Job, you hardly get time for a study and preparation. In such cases, though person has good understanding of practical aspect but it becomes highly impossible for him to scale up due to lack of degree.  At one side, Industry and experts are making hue and cry over the quality of student getting passed out but at the same Institute is giving  cold attitude towards who have good knowledge about industrial practices and can bring quality work.  It would be great if in the exam form Institute collect data of work experience, skill sets and organization details and show some consideration in passing.   I know my this point will open a lot debate but this is not looked as semi qualifieds are looking for some grace.

2 Like

SmartyCA (AA) (339 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

Best of luck Srinivas for your exams..God bless u both Abhay & Srinivas.

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks dear tushar..
You raised a very valid point and i m actually writing a book on life of a CA student and i mentioned the same in the book as i saw many peoples like srinivas having great knowledge and exp, but due to not having the degree, not geting a good pay and ICAI must do somethng for them.

this is the link of the page on FB. do join the same and pls provide us the suggestions.
https://www.facebook.com/LoveStoryOfACaStudent

Best regards
CA Abhay

krishna chaitanya (QUALIFIED CS(waiting for Membership))   (131 Points)
Replied 01 June 2012

all  the best for his future

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: