Part of my book (love story of a ca student)

(Guest)

part of my book...............

This Happens with most of us………….

I got flunked in the PCC when I gave it for the first time. I cleared the 2nd group, but got flunked in the first one, by just seven marks. I learnt a lot after that failure.
“Jo hona hai wo hona hai, fir kis baat ka rona hai” was my anthem.
One thing I understood that time was whatever unexpected thing happens with you, it will be a shock for some days and after that life moves on. In this painful situation, either you have to adjust or else you will be out of the game. Whatever you planned goes in to hell, when it’s not your time. Everyone starts blaming up on the luck and destiny. Everyone starts blaming the teacher’s and ICAI. “Paper bahut jyada tough aaya tha yaar, isliye nahin hua. What about those who cleared? Unke lie paper tough nahin tha.. paper sabke lie ek jaisa hi hota hai….. but it’s the perception. Different people different perceptions.
after failure, some students even went in depression. They lock themselves in to the rooms. They don’t talk to anyone anymore, especially with those who cleared.
And if the failure continues for some more time, then Kolkata metro railway track welcomes them.
Had anyone, gave a thought what goes good even in a bad time. Probably no one.
What goes good in a bad times, it makes us tough.. it gives us the courage to fight again and again.

Good things that happens in a bad time:
1. Parents hi sab kuch hote hain, ye humen bad time me hi pata chalta hai.
2. True friend’s ka meaning bhi shayad humen bad time me hi pata chalta hai.
3. You would find your mother is the only unselfish girl.
4. You would filter your mobile contacts and ofcourse the FB friends list.
5. And many more.

My friends…… Situation never breaks. It’s just the thoughts and reaction which does. Something good for you might be bad for someone.
So just always remember this line in bad time, “Ye Waqt Bhi Gujar Jayega”.

Keep Smiling……. .