P.tax for employees working in different state

Senior Audit Manager

I know that in case of Employees working in different state the P.tax has to be deducted and paid in that State even if the payroll processing is done from HO.


But I request anyone to provide me a circular or notifications or any document from Goverment agencies or Court ruling >





Sk. Asif Ali


Please send new professional tax slab in west bengal for F.Y. 2012-13



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs