Easy Office

Tips to Reduce Exam Stress !

Page no : 2

(Guest)
1) More pictures available on our-===( w ww ) . ( polarized-sell) . ( c om / )=== oakley polarized 3) Perfect quality, small order accepted .

Yogesh Sharma (Auditor) (31 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

YE SAB LIKHNA BAHUT AASAN HAI BUT ISKO REAL LIFE ME UTARNA BAHUT HI KATHIN HAI..............

1 Like

Jitendra Vyas (Commercial Officer) (178 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

Nice Sharing please keep it up
1 Like

sangitha priya (student) (169 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

thank you , sir....

divya (marketing head) (21 Points)
Replied 07 March 2015

The word exam is stressful in itself and no matter how many times one writes is over and over again, the amount of stress remains the same. Both parents and students are fed up of this kind of stress and want to do something about it. Some times exam stress dominates the everyday life of kids in the form of depression, loneliness and physical disabilities.
One of the best things in such situations is to "talk it out"  with close once. 
Im proud to say that i along with my friends have  started an online grievance site which provides assistance to anyone  who needs to vent out their feelings and regrets to experienced and psychological help under absolute anonymity. 
            Our objective is to provide a shoulder to those longing for it, to help the once who feel cant be helped, to sort out the small petty issues which dominate your life. Check out our site yourdost.com and judge the rest by yourself.
https://www.yourdost.com/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: