Easy Office
LCI Learning

Are there no employment or under employment of fresh CA?

Page no : 3

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 07 April 2012

Hi vivek,

i give some data...

Aug-sept CAmpus

Total Registered;    10317

less; Job accepted; 1148

Balance; 9169

Assume out of balance 10% enter into practise or business

Balance; 8250 After oct,2011

Assume 2000 got good decent profile and package job..

But balance 6k either are unemployed or employed below than 20k p.m

And take the Data of Nov, 2011

Total Pass; 11k+

less placed in small centre campus 350

less placed in big centrecampus 1200

balance; 9500+

nd i think out of them only 500+ placed by off campus

so more than 9k+ of nov, 2011

May be some one are agree with me and some are not,,,But its my Prediction..

Because we cant get Actual figure..

Thanks,

Alok mukherjee (B) (248 Points)
Replied 07 April 2012

Client-wise these placement agencies have many tie-ups with companies that recruit CAs. Call on the nos. and get the email id for resume submission. Send resumes on the two ids. Don’t blame me if the nos./ids have changed 

1 Chandhaan 09869428996  (Mumbai cell no., has top notch companies as his clients)

2 Quest Consultants (Pune STD)- 2523 1258 / 9689911785

3 Kashmira Bhatt Kashmira @ SynergyExecutiveSearch.com

4 Praxis Placement Consultancy praxisjobs @ mail.com

ramakrishna (audit) (26 Points)
Replied 15 August 2012

i also agreed for the same as now articleship exp. s not required for MNC Jobs and if u cleared the CA in 1st attempt r 2nd attempt then that s enough to get the jobs in Software field nd Banking sector

CA Nirmal Kumar (Consultant) (25 Points)
Replied 08 September 2012

I do absolutely agree with the view point of CA Jain. It is not the factor that you have good knowledge and experience alongwith your degree to get a job but the fact that the over production of CAs in camparision to market absorbality. Its definitely the ICAI poor planning of making chartred accountants that even after so much of hard work, patience, investment the person is not getting the rihgt reward for that.

I believe ICAI must think about their input output ratio so that everybody who are putting who are invesring their career in chartered accountancy profession should get the right job.

Now  a days the the value and respect from the prospective employer is worse. They are treating the newly qualified CAs like working hand knowing to do something in the system.

Situation is worse and ICAI must think about it to maintain the value to the chartered accountancy profession.

pankaj (CA) (50 Points)
Replied 09 September 2012

Why is it that when we were students we felt that everyone (including ourselves) should pass, and we have cleared the exams, we want the Input Output Ratio to be controlled?

I dont feel that ICAI should decide about the Input Output Ratio. It should pass the deserving candidates without thinking of the percentage of pass students. Although I think that the level of exam should be upgraded. Choices should be eliminated as it was there earlier and the 15minutes reading time should also be done away with.

This way, students will not feel cheated (that their exams went good but they couldnt pass), and at the same time there will automatically be lesser no. of CAs in the market.

Please correct me where I am wrong.

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640 

CA s is Superior then Doctor and much much superior then engineer (see below link for situations of doctors and Mba 's)  then After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day.   

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640 

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

Sanjay Ji aap kya hai...i mean to say that r u CA student or CA..........????

(Guest)

Picture is even worse in August- September Campus Placement compared to last one(there were 600 candidates fighting for 50 jobs at Ahmedabad campus placement). We can't blame anyone or we can blame everyone as everyone's duty is no one's duty. We all know it is because of bad shape of Indian economy. Growth prospects are not promising, political stability and good governance is lacking. Even international rating agencies have brought credit rating of Indian economy down keeping in eye lack of political will. I remember in the year 2009 just after first global slowdown (when I was in PCC) there was a hype for a big Boom that never happened, but due to that hype there were reports that CAs will not be available for even 10 lakhs P.A., average salary of CAs was 9 lakhs P.A.(due to such hype reports) at that time as per news reports.Other big factor is liquidity tightening by RBI to curb inflation resulting heavy depression in banking sector; one of the biggest hirer of CAs. In normal times a big bank like ICICI and two or three big corporate like ITC TCS would hire 250 300 CAs each and rest of the companies would fight for the rest. At this stage of economy there was only one bank Federal bank participated in placement and they made CAs fight to each other. I understand that I have two options either to get depressed or to develop strengths that I can; I am going to choose the later one. I know that economy is going to improve sooner or later but till then we need to prepare ourselves.luck (& let me add one other mandatory requirement- reference) is what required to get a job in today's world as for 1 position of fresher 4 experienced candidates will be standing in queue with big smile on their faces!!!! But there is no meaning Crying or Dying out of depression after passing such a difficult examinations. As only a CA knows what it takes to become a CA.   

(Guest)

I am now focusing on gaining diversified experience in a diversified firm focusing completely on strength building completely. All young CAs should do so and make ICAI proud by growing tremendously and consistently over a period of time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: