One or two groups in november ?

Divya (CA Final student) (272 Points)

17 February 2012  

Hi guys

I have cleared my PCC in November 2011 with a decent score...  Although am eligible to write the exam in may am posponing it for November 2012. I've joined for classes for SFM and Financial Reporting and am planning to do self studies for law and auditing. I have not attended a single class for second group subjects (especially AMA , DT and IDT) . The classes for the next batch commence only in may and it ll go till the end of september. moreover i ll have classes tarting from 5 - 9. Which will eat up my evening study time.. I ll oly be left with 7 hrs a day to study the entire period between may and september.. How will i be in a position to study both groups alongside attending classes? I want to write only first group in November.. and attend classes alone for second group...Attending classes and studying i feel wont be very difficult if am writing only one group.. But its a whole lot of 8 months from now! Am very confused as to what i should do.. Please give me ur valuable suggestions !

Thanks & Cheers

Divya