Easy Office

Tears in eyes need ur help

Page no : 2

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Have a Look in This 
I hope You Will Get Hope ................

IT NEED COURAGE TO FORGET PAST 

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Your weeker point is cost & FM. As u are unable to follow that rightly. the rest are really good and can be improved with the time as well. U can check paduka for ethics n communication. And make sure that u do RTP n papers as well.

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

First let the tears dry out. No need to be upset or disheartened. You did extremely well without any tutions. You have just faltered in one subject. You are just an attempt away from the success provide you again put in your sincere efforts. Just improve upon Cost and FM and also work on rest of the subjects. You were extremely close if only you had got pass marks in Cost and FM you would have cleared. 

This performance by you, considering you did not took any tution, is not bad by any stretch of the imagination. But please have faith in yourself. Suceess is just around the corner what you need is one more whole hearted and dedicated effort.

All the Best...God Bless You..

C.A. Dhara (Practising Charteded Accountant)   (188 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Fifth attampt does not matter. I have seen a person who had given his 20 years for CA and at the age of 55 he got the degree.

Never use word fail, use not succeed. Failure students never come in CA fileds that first understand. we are different from others as you have that much courage that same exam you have given 5 times. All dont have that much courage that you have.

Dont confuse, concentrate on target and do written practice in costing & F.M. and u rock. This is my personal experience. In forst attampt in cost  I could not suceed, secon attampt even not, but third attampt I got 66 marks in COSt.

SNEHA (CA) (43 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

hey guys in nov 2011,it was ma 4th attempt can any1 tell me ....y am i unable to clear ma attempt.........i m completely disappointed frm ma result still didnt clr any single gp of ipcc.My total always comes around 150 or 160.It hurts.Now i m speechless..I missed some ma coaching classes n now dont hv much money to re invest 4 coachings n all ..does any1 help me to sort out this problem...i m scared know but unable to trust any1 n myself also...plz help me......know i m thinking to quit the gp for may attempt n wiill give exams only of cs executive gp1...... i m waiting for ur reply guys....plz i hope u can feel the pain wat i am feeling now.....but i know 1 day i will do it....
Now i started a job in EXL.. from 12.30AM to 10.30 PM...Plz guys i m 25 yrs old now.. i hv very less time to prove myself .plz help me 
caclub india is dat place from where i read many articles  n also follow the experts ... ca final students are always dr to share the pain of the IPCC students..becoz they had seen dt phase.....
Plz friends show me a right way to be succeeded in ma life

Group I
Accounting
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Total
Result
FAIL
Grand Total

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

I AM EXTREMELY THANKFUL TO ALL THE PEOPLE HERE WHO ENCOURAGED ME....I HAVE FILLED THE FORM GOING TO WRITE ONCE AGAIN....YES I HAVE NOT GONE FOR TUTIONS BUT BELEIVE ME YOU PEOPLE IN CCI ARE SIMPLY SUPERB....I GOT LOTS OF GUIDANCE BY POSTING REGULAR QUERIES TO CCI...U PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY GUIDES FOR ME....ONCE AGAIN I M GRATEFUL TO U ALL..........THANKS VERY MUCH TO ALL OF U...

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Dear Anup,

At the outset, I'd like to convey my deep feelings of appreciation for your decision to share your problem with us. As i've seen, problems are not isolated phenomena. And this post by CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA Sir, will most certainly help you identify the issues that are coming in the way between you and your success.

/forum/swot-analysis-for-ca-students-to-check-where-they-lack-185260.asp

One of the truly important posts in CCI ( or any such platform anywhere - from virtual to physical ), this, I believe, will serve as an eye-opener for every serious student. Please solve the Questionnaire with all seriousness and tell us ( Especially SKR Sir) about your findings.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

SB.

This reply was intended for you, Dear Anup. It was posted at Results declared share your results here .

But, it didn't get into your notice because of the state of mind you are presently in. Trust me, once you clear, IPCC, your renewed confidence will make you a new person. God bless you with supreme mental strength.You will win dear. One day, you will win.

Replied 11 February 2012

I read that day only sir this post...........now i hv decided i would write the exam until i wont clear......i thank u from the bottom of my heart.....will always be grateful to u.......

Gokul Viswanath Shenoy (Company Secretary & Finance Manager)   (430 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

dear friend...don't worry..persistence is the key...all the best!

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

anup n sneha..

its easy for we guys to suggest you many things with out knowing your operating conditions...evry one has their own operating conditions n situations n u guys hav to plan out for urself...

i barely comment here,i am doing now bcos,i had passed the same situation in pce jun 2009..

anup n sneha..

as far as possible,try to avoid comapring the no of attempts u took n ur peers...

get daily supplement of motivation to keep life going..

get clarity in ur mind,wat u want from ur life..once u get the clarity,use all ur resources to achieve wat u want...dont do things bcos ur parents hav forced u or ur frens are doing...ther shud b alignment betwenn ur heart mind and goals...other wise,u wont fetch gud results n it bcoms a life wasted n opportunity wasted...

now having said tht...regarding prep..know ur own style n do it regularly..

2 months shud b enough if u utilise it properly..

icai is like the mother..make sure all its publications like material,pm,rtp n s.a's ,journals are read atleast once...

the reality is many of us dont read icai material as we consider its voluminous...we resort to abridged n easier versions n ya i did too n hav to face conscequences...

so u be care full with the material u r reading n its not only material ,,its ur indepth thinking capability also...some guys read bundles but cant grasp much n sum guys read lil but think deeply n grasp ...

and anup..

u better utilise the facility of checking ur answersheets n reverification..u hav to decide whether for one sub or for all..

n start prep asap..

i cant undersand y ur hung up on getting exemption in law...no one can guarantee exemption by changing buks...its evident tht u hav to  concentrate more on cafm...try to reach basic goal..40/100 n 50%...exemptions are short term relief...

n dont get disaappointed..its time for u guys to stand up...next 2 months efforts will decide ur destiny for the next 50yrs of ur life...once u pass,all ur so called failures will get erased....

gud luk...

prithvi (student) (49 Points)
Replied 12 February 2012

u will n u can do it this tym...go for it.... forget wt had happened...i knw its had to bt v hav to as even i didnt clear da xam....all da very best

Ashok Kumar V (Audit Assistant) (77 Points)
Replied 12 February 2012

Hi

Anup

Better try these books                                      Financial Management & Costing- Costing-Our Institute Material & Padhuka's

FM- Padhuka's (First study each and every formula's in FM then Practice                         surely success will be yours)

For Law,ethics & communication- MP.V

i also done self study and i cleared my inter level with 29th rank with the help of these books. So better you try it

CA Suraj P Bhatkar (Manager Finance & Accounts)   (27 Points)
Replied 12 February 2012

Dear Anup,

Just think every minute 'NEVER TO BEND & NEVER TO RETREAT', watch some motivational movies like Lakshya, 300 & prepare one motivational song for your study. For me it was FIFA 2010 world cup song "When I get Older....I will be stronger ...They call me freedom....Just like waving flag!!!!" 

Beleive me this small things really works.

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

Hi Anup

First of all, as you know and i will remind you that you are almost pass. You have to only write exam once again. I know it is difficult but you are too brave to do that because you are doing ca. It is the situation most ca students face including me. We study well but problem may be there in presentation, revision strategy. I am sure you are going in final in next attempt. Best wishes my friend

Replied 16 February 2012

@ Deepak ....very encouraging message friend... thanks a lot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: