Easy Office
LCI Learning

Things change_no job for ca cs !!!

Page no : 2

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

Originally posted by : Charu Srivastava
I have seen trainees donnot take training seriously, this is the one of the root causes of problem. I know during studies, we are so busy in clearing exams and hence our soft skills remain under developed.i would recommend make best use of training by developing skills and boost your confidence. Sometimes we dont get job due to our own limitation. Limitatiom may be in the form of lack of kanowelge , soft skill, confidence.

You observation is absolutely right...lack of right training is indeed a root cause of this problem.

Geeta (chief accountant) (3368 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

Thanks.......Mr. Ankur

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
Colin Powell

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

RIGHT ANKUR JI

ALL CA'S WAITING UPTO COMPLETED NO. OF YEARS BUT NO ONE READY TO WAIT EVEN ONE DAY AFTER CLEARING EXAMS THAT TO BEFORE TRYING TO THEIR JOB

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

WE ARE ALL THINK TO CHANGE THE SITUATION BUT SHOULD NOT BLAMING TO ANYBODY IF WE THINK WE CAN CHANGE

CA SKR (JOB) (30 Points)
Replied 22 January 2012

THANKS MR. ANKUR

THIS IS ONLY DUE TO SOME COACHING INSTITUTES EXGARATING ABOUT THE PROFESSIONAL QULIFICATION COMPARE WITH THE ENGEENEERING AND DOCTOR. 

ICAI AND ICSI SHOULD TAKE INITIAON TO REGULATE ON COACHING INSTITUTIONS.

Ravi Mehta (Sales) (24 Points)
Replied 23 January 2012

As i was going through the veiws of all above i feel motivated bcoz i am trying for ca ipcc for last 2 years and earlier pe2. I was not successfull as you all are.wink.

1 Like

Priyansh Sachdeva (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 26 January 2012

good message to think over the matter...nice one

Tejus (Asst. Warehouse Officer)   (21 Points)
Replied 29 January 2012

Dear Ankur Sir,

I am just new here. I am working professional and am not so much satisfied with mu current profile. I can not even expect so much from my present qualification of Simple Commerce Graduate. I want myself to switch up with a new opportunity. Obviously it requires some more qualification. I had an option for MBA, but some of my seniors suggested to go for CS.

Browsing information about CS, I reached this page and got a lot from here. I seek your and other veterans advise in simple 'yes' or 'no' answers. Please advise whether CS will provide me a financial hike in my present or any other job as my present salary is 2.5 lack per annum.

Please guide me without mentioning any condition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro