Three common reasons for not clearing ca exams

CA PRABHAKAR JHA (ACA) (313 Points)

20 January 2012  

1. Unable to take personal notes and summary:

It's common problem to most of the chartered accountancy students they can read a 1000 page book but not able take a note or summarise in their own words, which result in repeated study of same material, causes wastage of time, not able to revise in limited time, consequently not able to perform good in exams.

Benefit of personal notes and summary is that it creates an image in our mind permanently, it reduces time of revision, and for writing notes you must be conceptually strong so it clears all doubts.

2. Wrong Study Material

Most of the CA Student follows voluminous study material of coaching classes which even incorporates smallest thing in order to get a name fame that all questions come from their module which creates problem. No one can retain heavy amount of data in a short span of time. Neither it can be revised so easily. Result is frustration and then bad results.

Therefore it is recommended to read practice manual, RTP as many time as possible. It is in written question answer format and comparatively in less number of pages which can be retained easily. It will improve your writing skills also.

When you study this for 3-4 times it will enhance your confidence by 400% which is the best thing for CA exam. When you are confident you get the answer to the toughest question, if not the answer you make a try at least.. Nei Se Kuch Bhala..It will add some number to your subject.  Jab tum confident hote ho to tumhari creativity jinda rhti hai, jaise hi confidence lose hota hai creativity mar jati hai.

Jo apne creativity ko jinda karo, tumhare andar jo talent hai usko bahar aane do, iske liye jaruri hai ki tum khus rho...

3. Writing Skills

Most of the CA students have Gulabi english, which neither he understand nor examiner, how can he/ she will get a mark despite the fact he has written correct answer.

Therefore it is recommended to all dear friends please practise the question answers given in practise manual to improve your writing skills.

If you are not aware of the answer exactly but even if you write an average answer you will get some marks. Please must make attempt to all the questions.

My dear friends this is my personal experience, I have become chartered accountant in Jan 2012, and I did it by self study only.

I know there are lot of people who will suggest you study 18 hours a day that's not going to work, only quality study time will work. Relax your mind before study. Thank and Appreciate yourself.

I am sure the above will work as it's your experience also..

Thanks