Easy Office

CA or ICWAI - which is good to chose

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Dear All,

Ohhh my god!!! what happened to everybody??? ha ha ha!!! it seemed like a word war!!! ha ha ha :) 

1 Like

Ram - The CMA, The ACS ( cma acs) (65 Points)
Replied 27 December 2011

VERY RIGHTLY said by anandhu and others who supportted him. cwa are all copy cats. nothing is original. they want all that CAs get--- pay package,prestige , role and importance in society.

ca inntroduced 15 min reading time, they brought it immediately. ca introduced practice manuals and cwa copied it immediately. the pattern of asking 25 one mark questions in finals as true/false, fillups, match the following is also copied from CIMA where you have 25 choose the correct answers in addition to 3 compulsory questions for 25 marks each totalling 75 marks.

cwa exam centres openly allow copying in the exam hall. i have personally catched a invigilator allowing a candidate to copy in exam hall during my cwa inter. as days pass the situation has worsened. now even cwa final students complain of ttoo much copying permitted by invigilators. despite raising the issue in the institute no action has been taken , still same center  in chennai- vel tech and same corrupt invigilator.

i can list a lot more, now these cwas want the title and logo of ca. shame ful  on  them. they cant revise their syllabus and make the books error free and they come to fight with CAs.  i felt really sorry to have done CWA. RIGHTLY SAID ITS LESS THAN A BCOM EXAM REALLY PATHETIC QUALITY AND WASTED 2 FULL YEARS OF MINE. ONLY AFTER IT ENDED , I REALISED ITS UTTER USELESSNESS.BUT FOR COMING TO THIS SITE RECENTLY I WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE KNOWN THE NONSENSE STUFF.

i thank anandu ,srinivasulu and soumen and all others WHO ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE. WE NEED MORE OF SUCH BRAVE PEOPLE WHO ACCEPT TRUTH AND TELL IT BRAVELY. not shameless copy cats and fighting people  who fight without any reason or logic. INDIA AND THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ICWAI AND CMA copy cats. We should fight for banning such copy cat institutes.they are the terrorists in the world of merit and excellence hardwork and justice.

1 Like

(Guest)

DEAR ALL,

VERY WELL SAID BY MR. RAM

Very truely said. There is no comparision of CA and CWA. CA is much tougher COURSE as compare to CWA exams. 

ACCEPT THE TRUTH MAN. BE PROFESSIONAL AND ACCEPT WHAT IS TRUTH!!!!

2 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: