Easy Office

Icwai demands drop chartered from icai

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Sanket 

You can say i am not confident , but still trying to make you confident , judge who is confindent.

Now , Chartered does not show any domain, like "Certified Puclic" , It is reflection of statutory recognition. 

Accounting profession as whole  is domain of CA or CPA or CGA . Check all over the world. public practice can not be questionable to CPA or CA. Punishment to individual CPA or CA should be harsh. quality of services should be improved.

If you say whole politicans are fraud and corrupt, who will run the nation.

We feel very happy ICWAI is given whole acounting domain from ICAI , It will create new histry in the world as per your view.

1 Like

Sanket ( ACA, ACMA, CS) (Self-Employed) (72 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Originally posted by : Raj Kumar Gupta

Sanket 

You can say i am not confident , but still trying to make you confident , judge who is confindent.

Now , Chartered does not show any domain, like "Certified Puclic" , It is reflection of statutory recognition. 

Accounting profession as whole  is domain of CA or CPA or CGA . Check all over the world. public practice can not be questionable to CPA or CA. Punishment to individual CPA or CA should be harsh. quality of services should be improved.

If you say whole politicans are fraud and corrupt, who will run the nation.

We feel very happy ICWAI is given whole acounting domain from ICAI , It will create new histry in the world as per your view.

As I pointed out earlier  You Are Out of Sync.

Please do Audit of my statement carefully. Thanking You. Bye

1 Like

CA.AMAR MOHAPATRA (MANAGER-INDIRECT TAX) (665 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

sanket.....no thanx for ur lecture (bhasan) .....there is no meaning for ur baseless argument ....

1 Like

AKSHAY (CA PCC) (88 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Whatever,,,,ICWAI  should serch of other short form why they want ICAI readmade goodwill...ICAI may drop or may not drop word "Chartered"  its none of there business...ICAI may come out with Company or Corporate or stay Chartered word but they will not give up with ICAI.

2 Like

(Guest)

Arre yar Sanket

Ever one here are well aware of  what you cited in two pages,

just wasting time yar.

AKSHAY (CA PCC) (88 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

my advise would be if ICWAI wants words like I-C-A-I then here is name "COST ACCOUNTANT INSTITUTE of INDIA" CAII...

Replied 16 December 2011

Originally posted by : AMAR MOHAPATRA

sanket.....no thanx for ur lecture (bhasan) .....there is no meaning for ur baseless argument ....

India is democratic country. If anyone does not like anything, they can use remote control to switch off or change the channel

1 Like

(Guest)
how about IICA(Indian Institute of Cost Accountants)
Originally posted by : AKSHAY

my advise would be if ICWAI wants words like I-C-A-I then here is name "COST ACCOUNTANT INSTITUTE of INDIA" CAII...

1 Like

Replied 16 December 2011

Originally posted by : Harini

how about IICA(Indian Institute of Cost Accountants)

What about ACA/FCA ?

(Guest)

Sanket ,

Currentty 

AICWA or FIWCA,

then IT will become AICA, FICA

(Guest)

By the way Mr. Raj Kumar Gupta sir i think u have not any idea about the professionalisim so you are telling like this. Are u the president of The institute of Chatered Accountant of India or MCA Minister.

2 Like

omkar (ACA ACMA( AIR 14) CPA (USA) Dip (IFRS))   (60 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Mr RKG

You are tottally out of sync 

You maybe be a proud ACA or FCA

but that doesnt mean that you can decide what other would be called

2 Like

Replied 16 December 2011

IICA will be similar on the lines of IIMs & IITs which will make IICA autonomous body with no government nominee in the council, the council will be headed by chairmen who will have to be eminent industrialist and the like , entry of students will be restricted and therefore huge salary will have to be paid to pass-outs atleast more than CA.

Replied 16 December 2011

Whatever,,,,ICWAI  should serch of other short form why they want ICAI readmade goodwill...ICAI may drop or may not drop word "Chartered"  its none of there business...ICAI may come out with Company or Corporate or stay Chartered word but they will not give up with ICAI.

ICWAI never demanded ICAI Goodwil.

Please keep your eyes & ears clean & open

1 Like

CA PRAVEEN SINGH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (2277 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

OFF LAT OF DEBATE....

WE ALL ARE MEMBER OF PROFESSIONAL...

ICWAI...ICAI..ICSI......BRANCHES OF ONE TREE.....MY COUNTRY REQUIRES ALL THESE PROFESSOINAL

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: