Easy Office

Icwai demands drop chartered from icai

Page no : 11

ACMA-ICAI (DGM-Global Voice Business)   (1052 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

Great Day for ICWAI. Loksabha has passed CWA(Amendment) 2011 Bill today(19TH dECEMBER, 2011). Designation of Present AICWA and FICWA will replaced by ACMA and FCMA. ICWAI name will be repalced by ICAI- Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Press note was a strategy of ICWAI to retain designation ACMA and FCMA , ICAI. Companies Bill 2011 has passed in loksabha today. ICAI( Chartered) has lost another battle in companies Bill. A New regulator( NFRA) with more power will be created. First time in Companies Act "Cost Audit Standard and Secretarial Audit Standard is recognised". Cost Accountant name includes all area except statutory Financial Audit. Similiar also applicable to Chartered Accountants except Cost Audit.

Jai Ho New ICAI

2 Like

pravin singh (article) (60 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

ICAI MUST NOT INTEFERE IN THE MATTER OF ICWAI.BOTH THE INSTITUTE MUST WORK TOGETHER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATION AND STUDENTS.FIGHTING ON NAME IS LIKE CHILD PLAYS.INSTEAD OF THAT WE HAVE MANY OTHER ISSUES THAT OUR CURRENT YOUNG GENERATION ARE FACING. MY REQUEST FOR THE BOTH THE INSTITUTE IS TO LOOK INTO THE MAJOR ISSUES  OF THE STUDENTS.............

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (230 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

Originally posted by : Prasad P

Dear Chandranath,

How can these three professions be given with same training?? Can you compare yourself with any other individual? Each course have its own focussing and training methods it cannot be taken to a common platform. Each of these institutes are have a separate identity in the corporate world. Also we dont require such kind of a 'supermarket system' where anybody can select any product.

Also the intensive articleship training cannot be replaced by any other sort of training or job. Then it will also become just a formal requirement for appearing exams. Articleship training is done for an overall improvement of the student which will help him all through his career. If any person avoid CA course just due to articleship, its at his own fault. I know successfull CA's who went for part time work at nyt and compleated CA course. And without enough practical training during the course the CWA freshers cannot be compared with CA freshers.

Regards

Tale me honenstly What % of student complete articleship honestly. If it is such important why so many sucessful CA opt dummy. Why industry do not give weightage of 3 year articleship training stating experiance setting odd side of the table. I know many successful CA friend qualify CA by dummy article & many unfortunate student who has not been able to qualify despite articleship traning. Dear I know what practice invogue in the name of articleship.

You will give exemption CA of Australia & other countries but not  CWA why? CA building nation!

You will alow CIMA in India but resist us to designated as CMA why? CA building nation!

You will take certification of Jobs from CS regarding Company Law certification but will not share any thing to other institute why ?. CA building nation!

You will share 14A & 14AA of Excise Audit , which is previous paraogative of CWA, Why ? CA building nation!

But till date you do not able to resist Lawyer to do TAX jobs but you will not succeed as they are 30 lacs and their lobby is stronger than yours. Good luck & build the nation

2 Like

Anwar Hasan (cma) (95 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

I am FCMA ! At last Management Accountant ! My Institute is ICAI . Thank you Parliament ! No one  could stop me from becoming   Management Accountant !
1 Like

(Guest)

In practical field both CA & CWA are Same

CMA. Rakesh Kataria (Practising Cost Accountant)   (531 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

Institute of Cost Accountants of India(ICAI), Degree : Cost and Management Accountant (ACMA)
1 Like

Anwar Hasan (cma) (95 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

I am FCMA ! At last Management Accountant ! My Institute is ICAI . Thank you Parliament ! Nobody could stop it .
2 Like

(Guest)

CMA have a glorious future ahead

1 Like

Replied 19 December 2011

New Institute in India : Institute of Cost accountants of India (ICAI)

New Degree : Cost and Management Accountant ( ACMA)

1 Like

(Guest)

AS WELL AS CAs

AKSH KUMAR (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (99 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

All three bills were also passed by lok sabha intact without any changes.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_parliament-passes-bills-on-cas-company-secys-and-cost-accountants_1627656

Replied 19 December 2011

Great News

Degaleeswaran (CS) (43 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

Dear Members

Please find attached pdf file "Cost & Works Accountants Amendment Bill" . see how it introduced and how it got passed at Rajya Sabha.

The word "Management" got removed but in abbreviation it says instead of AICWA to be called as ACMA and instead of FICWA to be called as FCMA.

Why this kolaveri!

Regards

K Degaleeswaran

Attached File : 219091 889535 as introduced and passed cost 20work.pdf downloaded: 146 times

(Guest)

Congratulations to our CWA s . It is good whole accounting profession.

Finally promoted to global class diisgnation.

Whole heartly.

Degaleeswaran (CS) (43 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

Dear Members,

Please find attached "Cost and Works Accounts Amendment Bill". 

From the proposed bill the word Mangement removed but  in abbreviation it says ACMA, FCMA instead of AICWA, FICWA.

why this kolaveri?

Regards

K Degaleeswaran

Attached File : 219091 889547 as introduced and passed cost 20work.pdf downloaded: 132 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: