Easy Office

Exemption from CS student induction programme (sip)

Page no : 2

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Originally posted by : Anshika

I just wntd to knw whethr Ca-students have to undergo SIP. As they are suppose to undergo training as article assistant which i suppose fullfills the exemption clause of cs for SIP??

In CA there is nothing like SIP. So just relax.

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

No i mean wherther CA students who are also CS students have to undergo SIP?

Replied 25 November 2011

Originally posted by : Anshika

No i mean wherther CA students who are also CS students have to undergo SIP?

Yes dear Anshika. If you are also doing CS then SIP is applicable to you subject to the exemption notification. If you can fulfill the exemption conditions then you'll be exempt from doing SIP.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Can anyone provide me the link for the announcement regarding  exemption of SIP  ?

Replied 25 November 2011

Here is the link:

https://www.icsi.edu/Student/Training/tabid/1714/default.aspx

2 Like

JAI the euphony of heart (Ipcc yet :)) (60 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

hello sir..i want to ask that i have been registered for cs executive programme w.e.f feb,2011 n i forwent my dec. attempt so m gonna give my exams in june,2012

I haven't yet enrolled myself for cs sip programme ...can i enroll myself now ??

Ravi M (CA-Final) (460 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Thank you

Indhumathi (CA Final) (84 Points)
Replied 25 November 2011

Originally posted by : Richank Garg
Attention Students

The Council of the Institute has approved the eligibility criteria for  grant of exemption  from undergoing Student Induction Programme (SIP) .The  following candidates are exempted from under going SIP:

Candidates having one year of working experience as assistant or any other post equivalent thereto  by whatever name called or any other higher grade thereto in the field of Finance, Secretarial, Human Resource, Marketing, General Administration, Teaching, Research etc. in any body corporate, government body, statutory or autonomous body, public undertaking, financial institution, banks, consultancy firms, Law firms  or any other  organization/institution which in the opinion of the Council provides scope for adequate exposure for exemption from Students Induction Programme  (SIP),  or

Candidates possessing professional qualification e.g CA, CWA, LL.B, BE/B.Tech/B.Arch, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Businesses Administration/ Management, MCA  or any other qualification as approved by the Council from time to time.  “

Students seeking exemption may apply within six months from the date of registration in the Executive Programme.

The students who were enrolled on or after 1st September 2009 and yet not undergone the SIP may also apply for the exemption.

RG

Sir if a person doing CA as well as CS can he get exemption? becoz CA final student are doing articleship(one of  the criteria is working experience as assistant in the field of finance) has experience in finance right.. So Can he get exemption?

Replied 25 November 2011

No exemption from SIP on the basis of CA.

If you are also doing CS then SIP is applicable to you subject to the exemption notification.

If you can fulfill the exemption conditions then you'll be exempt from doing SIP.

RG

Surbhi Sharma (Mumbai) (21 Points)
Replied 26 November 2011

Pooja Naik (Articled Clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 26 November 2011

I have completed 3.5 years of Articleship from C A Firm. Am I eligible for the exemption from SIp

Maheswar Reddy Chandra (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (105 Points)
Replied 26 November 2011

Thanks for the important update Mr. Richank. 

siva siva (Audit Staff) (28 Points)
Replied 26 November 2011

sir,

I finished my B.Com and also diploma in management in IGNOU . shall i eligible for exemption of SIP...

kindly reply

siva siva (Audit Staff) (28 Points)
Replied 26 November 2011

sir,

I finished my B.Com and also diploma in management in IGNOU . shall i eligible for exemption of SIP...

kindly reply

Suryakant Singh (B.Com, CS Inter,) (25 Points)
Replied 26 November 2011

can a ca article student could get exemption from SIP training, who has completed 3 years of  article training.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro