Guru-sishya parampara

satish (Service) (901 Points)

21 November 2011  

Dear Students,

I wanted to share the experience of being a Teacher-Coach over past 2 years which am doing out of passion. Everytime when i get a new student as i am slowly building this profession - its a unique experience. Good old days we have the Guru-Sishya parampara in the history where they go for a long period at gurukul for educaiton.

Modern days have changed but still we can use this to our advantage. My first teaching experience started 2.5 years back through remotely to 3 students in coimbatore one of the students was studying in local language till his XIIth. We overcame the challenge though he did not clear in his first attempt later he cleared with 390/700 and now doing his Articleship in coimbatore. He still calls me and takes advise on how to get prepared for his final. Distance does not matter but we are connected through remotely.

Over past month i have been writing in this forum about the Small batches i was planning to start and there comes an email from a person in Kerala. He writes to saying that on Nov 1 -

Sir, Can you please help me . I am physically challenged and staying remotely away from the Main city of cochin. I am looking for online classes but cannot afford much.

He further stated that he would want to prepare well for May 2012 exams.  I had few exchange of emails with him and over past weekend i had asked him to send me his Study plan. He is new to all subjects but require help. There are so many people in the Remote towns who need help and i have promised him to conduct remotely (teach him whenever i can) and conduct test once in 15 days so that he can send the document scanned or by courier.

This to me is a special relationship as Guru-Sishya parampara where as Guru the role is to Enlighten and share knowledge.

My mission in the coming years is to run my coaching program to Enlighten,Share Knowledge,Instil confidence & Develop and get ready for the Industry.

I am currently working in corporate and as i shift towards my career to be a Mentor,Coach and good teacher, need all your support.

In the coming days , coming up with a website to write blogs and share knowledge on all topics for IPCC. Its a long task but hopefully will be able to dedicate this to student community specially those who are in Tier 2 and Tier 3 towns who can benefit through this initiative.

Regards,

Satish

Tejas Learning centre

HSR layout, Bangalore 560102

email : satmai45 @ gmail.com