Again its starts killing me..:((

veeru (student) (27 Points)

26 September 2011  

Hi one and all….

I am Veeru from Karnataka. Now i am in a deep trouble. So i believe CA Club is the right stage to get proper solutions for my problems. Because this is the place where my friends pursuing the same course and the people already successful in the said field with lots of experience.

I initially registered with PEII course after my graduation in 2006 @ the age of 21 & got eligibility for May 2007 exam. Meanwhile I’ve joined a middle scaled CA firm and worked 3 years in the same. While working also i was highly desired to become CA .But, still I’m clueless what happened to me, i didn’t take up exam till 2010.

Finally i realized the worth of two letters CA. Therefore i quit the office,preparing for May10 exam. Initially everything was going fine but when exam are nearby the two evils called “REGRET& GUILT”came to my mind because of wasting of time 2 years., as a result, i couldn’t concentrate properly& didn’t write last 3 attempts.

All this thing happened because of my Regret and guiltiness. It’s because of my age.

Now i’m a 26 year old guy.  When i become CA, I will be 29+ or 30 year old. As i joined CA after graduation I would’ve become CA @ the age of 26. So i’ll be late of 3.5 years compare to others. This is the main reason for my trouble. I became completely down, I’ve lost all interest.

Most of the time i try to console myself that, I’m late of just 3.5 years, I can do wonderful even. But somehow it wins to screw my head. Moreover most of my cousins are engineers and doctors. They started earning @ their prime age around 22-23. This doesn’t affect me, but my relatives try to hurt me by saying you r still studying, not earning some thing like that.

So after all these things, i’m in the state of mind that, I should be in the best position in all aspects of life than them by get through CA with good marks and of course with good knowledge.  

The only interruption in this regard is being late of 3.5 years, I feel i’m late. I qualify CA @ 29+. I’m inferior about where people , companies do think otherwise because of late qualified.

I would like to go for employment after qualifying CA. So in Campus placement, do good companies prefer CA’s who newly qualifies at the age of 30 (provided with good knowledge)?? Because now a days students qualifies 25-26 of age.

I strongly believe” KNOWLEDGE COUNTS”. If fresh CA has sound knowledge, good companies do hire them even if they are behind 32-33 year old. Age doesn’t matter at all.  Isn’t it??

So, kindly am requesting my dear brothers, sisters & frnds, who have participated in campus placement, please do guide me.

If I get red of my worries, definitely I’ll be qualified as CA within 30 years of my age.

Do you thing the two magical letters “CA” has the capacity to change the one’s entire life style and take him to the high position in the society??

Can it be giving back the things what ever i’ve lost in my past life (provided with good knowledge)??

I SUPPORT MYSELF………… Shell I go ahead with confidence??