Easy Office
LCI Learning

The toughest exam in the world

Page no : 3

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 07 October 2011

Hey its good that we r d part of such Golden course.........Thnx 4 sharing..:)

CA AMIT AGRAWAL (Chartered Accountant) (173 Points)
Replied 15 October 2011

Agree with puneet

CA AMIT AGRAWAL (Chartered Accountant) (173 Points)
Replied 15 October 2011

ms. kiran u should not say so.

Vickram H (SEO) (23 Points)
Replied 08 May 2012

IAS and other competitive exams will start in this year 2012 may - june preliminary.

try to apply for this competitive exams...

Good Luck!!!!

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

no ,even i dont think so that CA is toughest exam

we are on this field but that does not mean we should praise it by calling toughest exam

IAS ,IIT etc are much tougher than CA 

these are my personal views and i mean writting this only after going through course content and wxam procedure of IAS IIT

seshu.ram (clerk) (69 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

does iit and iim manipulate results ..?? do they have to write all exams again if one paper failed..do they have to work for 3 yrs under an super intelligent boss (c.a) .. facing saas-bahu conflicts ? ;) is there any stringent clauses and ethics governing those profession...i dont know answers of these.. its up to u to decide...he he !!

Replied 15 July 2012

its common to find candidates who have given up ca courses incompletely... its a bit tough to see discontinued ppl from iit iim ias.... as such i have not seen any...

Replied 15 July 2012

last but not the least.. does other exams mentioned above have this aggregate passing criteria ?? do they have the costing paper in group 2 ?? does the question paper setting asks out of the earth questions.. on the pretext of laying more emphasis on practical concepts etc ??

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

if you fail in ias at any stage then you have to repeat the process from zero

and manipulating result in some cases is exception for common student its damn difficult

and if we talk about mbbs student has to first pmt then after struggle through out mbbs

then again internship

even then that mbbs degree is seen good pg is also important so suffering and sacrifising for 7 years is much more difficult

and can never believe CA is toughest exam

and just because of costing you cant conclude ca is difficult

Ashwani Narnoli (.) (1843 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

This is true bcz when I was studying in delhi then Makkar Sir told us this thing in 2010

kartik kirodiwal (accountant) (31 Points)
Replied 08 September 2014

ye hum nhi records bolte hai

1 thing is dat in ca there is no reservation for any category open nd equal to all with lowest fee structure which give chance to poor people who want 2 study nd hav brain this al make it different from other courses where fee is vry high nd reservation system i m proud on my profession of ca

scope of ca is globl in each subject we study

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: