Easy Office
LCI Learning

List of CA firms for Articleship in Mumbai

Page no : 18
(Guest)

I clear my cpt exam in june 2008. plz provide me a list of ca firm  in mumbai (vileparle,andheri,santacruz)  in which vacancies are available for cpt student.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

"
i want the articleship in andheri. please help by giving me the firms mid size firm name n email id
"

"

(Guest)

Please give me the list of Chartered Accountant firms in mumbai,delhi for articleship..

(Guest)

Please give me a list of CA firms providing articleship in Mumbai - preferably near Dadar, matunga or sion

Chandrabhushan Mishra (student) (0 Points)
Replied 07 October 2008

Originally posted by :CA O.P. SINGH
" if any body wants big ca firm list pls mail i have the same at op_singh @ hotmail.com "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :CA O.P. SINGH
" if any body wants big ca firm list pls mail i have the same at op_singh @ hotmail.com "

Plz sent me the list of CA firm

(Guest)
" hi..i m looking for list of ca firms in mumbai particularly in dadar,matunga n sion

"

(Guest)

plz send me names of top c.a. firms in mumbai as soon as posible

sagar penkar (CA student) (0 Points)
Replied 11 October 2008

Hi,I just have cleared my CPT exam & looking forward for Articleship in Mumbai. Please provide me details of contact of various CA firms in Mumbai.

(Guest)

hey i wanted the list of CA firms

i haace cleared CPT with 153

plz can some1 help me out with this

pratik (student) (20 Points)
Replied 14 October 2008

Originally posted by :Kaushik
" I do have list of all Chartered Accountancy Firms in Mumbai.I give it to you provided you give some of your personal information to me so that i can add you as my friend.Please also provide me the true marks of your CA PE II Examination so that i can give your reference to any CA needing Article  Clerk.Bye.....................................Have a Nice Day.......................... "

(Guest)

i m looking forward for top C.A. Firm in mumbai for my articleship. I had cleared my PE-II in November 2007. I am having 9 months articleship experience. Please help me

deepa (SALARIED) (58 Points)
Replied 18 October 2008

Hi deepa here pls help me in  getting articles in firm where i can get a good stipend atleast  8000 to 10000 & above cos i have taken a personal loan cos of personal problem. n i will have to repay installment so for that i want to do my articles  where i can get good stipend.

I have cleared my CA PE II in nov 07 only but after doing peii i started working due to personal monetary problms.

P.E.-II

C.A

INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA

Accounts, Auditing

Business and Corporate Law

Costing & Financial Mgmt.

Taxation, IT

1st group

cleared with 51.67% IN MAY 2006

and 2nd group cleared with 52.66% IN NOV 07

Thanks & regards

deepa

deepa (SALARIED) (58 Points)
Replied 18 October 2008

pls can any one help me in getting good CA firms list where i can do my articles. plzzzzzzz helppppp meeeee.

(Guest)

pls. tell me the top 10 ca firms in mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: