Easy Office

Minimum Authorised capital Requirement

Page no : 2

sonam patil (cs Executive) (98 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

Hi , Frends ...

Suppose my Co. name is xyz insurance advisor Pvt. Ltd. so in this case what is the minimum authorised capital & Paid Up capital requirement .....

Jiten Gupta (Company Secretary) (1693 Points)
Replied 29 June 2012

Minimum Authorised Capital in case of Private Limited Company is Rs. 1 Lac irrespective of any word coming into the proposed Name of Company.

Dhanush (Consultant) (35 Points)
Replied 02 July 2012

Mr.Jitendra can u upload the circular/notification stating that a compnay can be formed with min cap of 1L even if it contains words like INDIA. What other spl words are exempt from a higher capital requirement ??
Thankx in advance :)

CS. DISHA SHAH (Properitor of D. M. SHAH & CO. COMPANY SECRETARY)   (394 Points)
Replied 02 July 2012

Dear Dhanush,

Now, for any word there is no requirement of Higher Authorised Capital. Now all companies whatever the name, min. authorised capital for PVT. Co. is Rs. 1 Lcs, and for Public Co. Rs. 5 Lacs.

Cirular No. 45/2011.

Attached File : 328782 1007281 circular 45 2011 08july2011.pdf downloaded: 314 times
1 Like

Replied 02 July 2012

Thank u so much for the info :) But i couldn appreciate in which paragraph they have mentioned about the same authorized capital for the comanies even with spl names like India, Bharath ?

Also does the 1lakh min capital applicable for names like corporation, international etc too ??

CS. DISHA SHAH (Properitor of D. M. SHAH & CO. COMPANY SECRETARY)   (394 Points)
Replied 02 July 2012

Hi Read first para,

"In supersession of all the previus circulars & ,,,,,,,"

ya dear dis circular is one n only for the name availability read it , there is no higher capital  requirement for any name,,,,

1 Like

Replied 02 July 2012

wow superb.. But i wonder they reduced the fees drastically even though offering premium names which could generate lakhs of revenue per regn.

Thank u v.much for ur reply :)

manish sinha (article (CS Final)) (31 Points)
Replied 19 October 2012

Dear sir, 

Pl tell me if anyone wants to use the word enterprise in the middle of the name of the company, then what shall be the minimum ccapital requirement.

Manish Sinha

lokesh bezzam (Student CA Final ) (73 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

hi friends

i m incorporating a company having " corporation"  in the middle. please inform me the authorised capital requirement for the same.

i know that its 5 crores as per the circular dated:13/03/1989.

but what is the position as of now,

has the limit been reduced or not?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: