Easy Office

Little Super Star of CCI Part -5

Page no : 3

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

One of the talented member of the young brigade. Wish her all the luck for future.

1 Like

Lakshmi (Student) (1836 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Congrats...

1 Like

CA Devender Chauhan (Group Financial Accountant)   (1526 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Originally posted by : Vijay Manwani (Vicky)
These little Superstars keep shining in the sky of CCI & keep Helping others!!!
Thanks bro for sharing good article...

1 Like

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

These little Superstars keep shining in the sky of CCI & keep Helping others!!! Thanks bro for sharing good article... And

sorry for late reply.

1 Like

VISHU RAJPUT (Article Assistant & CA Final)   (489 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

ALL the best Priyam For Your result and thanks for sharing such a nice story with all of us and Thanks To balu sir also

1 Like

Mohit Bhownani (Student) (294 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Originally posted by : Priyam

I have exhausted all the thank u....ka limit thats permitted in a day...so i really wanna thank all my friends from the core of my heart.......n one thing i wanna say is that im not talkative, im a quite person....there r days wn i dont speak a word...i bcome jabba from the movie chup chup ke(shahid kapoors role in the movie) n my parents have to tell me to speak up something" beta kuch bolo " lol  ya thats me..........

Truly thankful to u all for being with me all this while...........

Priyam , u r great!!

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

I can feel the immense pride that you haveof being the girl you are...

And thats what makes you composed... really calm... satisfied... and the most important.... A being who is comfortable in her own skin...!!! ( and believe it or not... for all the above reasons.... YOU are an inspiration to ME....You really are...)

Thanks my dear friend... Silent waters are deep... Thats what you are...!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

balu- "How can I show you how grateful I am for what you did?"

Hey Priyam...What to say about u dear....She is a very very down to earth and simple person(now that is something hard to maintain these days)...Very easy to get along with...carries no extra baggage even though she is a lttle super star in reality....May u always be the way u are .. Do not lose THIS PRIYAM in u.....Best wishes fr ur upcoming results....

1 Like

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

Hey, good to see little stars beinga real stars.. may you shine all the life.. all the best Priyam... thnx balu for sharing this info

Misha (CCI STUDENT.....) (773 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

These little Superstars keep shining in the sky of CCI & keep Helping others!!! Thanks for sharing  Sir ....superb article......:)

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

i'hve not had much conversation with priyam but by reading her few articles..esp the being the girl i am......i feel she is very sweet and like evry other girl who wants to have an identity of her own......and i loved her artcile on starting from scratch..........thnx for all the sharings..................wish u all the best in life and may god bless u ...........

and thnx to balu sir and his team for giving us oppurtunity to show our gratitude towards the super stars of cci......

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 01 August 2011

Originally posted by : Richank Garg

Hi Everyone,

Would like to convey my best wishes for doing such wonderful job here in CCI...Congrats to all little super star for their contribution.

But it high time for some new names to come forward to bless the shining sky of CCI with their contribution.

What is your opinion friends???

RG

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Originally posted by : Saritha And Vikas

Priyam all the best dear....I dont know what i tell about u..U r in Fb and in CCi..but may b i never talked to u...Will talk to u in coming days..and all the good luck for ur result..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: