Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Others > others >

Little Super Star of CCI Part -5

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

-->

mridul savio Pinto
articled trainee

[ Scorecard : 1412]
Posted On 25 July 2011 at 20:17

Originally posted by : Khushboo Agrawal

These little Superstars keep shining in the sky of CCI & keep Helping others!!! Thanks bro for sharing good article...

all the best for your results

Total thanks : 1 times

vishnupriya
student

[ Scorecard : 1392]
Posted On 25 July 2011 at 20:42

Originally posted by : Vijay Manwani (Vicky)
""""Her results on the way, will pray she come out of with colors and make her career success and happiness of her life""""
Best wishes from family of CCI

Author Pulkit Gupta
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487

[ Scorecard : 16385]
Posted On 25 July 2011 at 22:18

Priyam deserves all d respect for her work

Total thanks : 2 times

Krish
CA Final

[ Scorecard : 3312]
Posted On 25 July 2011 at 23:46

Wonderful article Balu sir and Congrats to Priyam that you have such loving and caring friends like balu sir, wish u all the best for ur result, God bless you.

Member (Account Deleted)
student

[ Scorecard : 1312]
Posted On 26 July 2011 at 05:24

Im speechless, never thought n article could be written on me, Truly thankful to all my sweet friends for the encouragement,support and motivation........

It has truly been a great learning experience for me so far n i know i have a long way to go from where i stand at present........

Thanks a lot CCI, n thanks to all my beautiful friends without whom all this wouldnt have been possible.....thanks for accepting me n my articles, its truly wonderful to be a part of this beautiful family........

Total thanks : 6 times

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA]
" Simple Living High Thinking "

[ Scorecard : 4107]
Posted On 26 July 2011 at 08:19

keep rocking keep sharing.......keep sharing....all d best 4 ur upcoming results dear priyam...:)

Rahul Sharma
Student + A.M.- Finance

[ Scorecard : 2530]
Posted On 26 July 2011 at 09:41

Thanks for Balu Bhai.....Making a Little Superstar of CCI

Priyam All the Best for your Future

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

Rahul Sharma
Student + A.M.- Finance

[ Scorecard : 2530]
Posted On 26 July 2011 at 09:43

Originally posted by : Priyam

Im speechless, never thought n article could be written on me, Truly thankful to all my sweet friends for the encouragement,support and motivation........

It has truly been a great learning experience for me so far n i know i have a long way to go from where i stand at present........

Thanks a lot CCI, n thanks to all my beautiful friends without whom all this wouldnt have been possible.....thanks for accepting me n my articles, its truly wonderful to be a part of this beautiful family........

@ Priyam....yaar Dil Jeet liya................

Member (Account Deleted)
student

[ Scorecard : 1312]
Posted On 26 July 2011 at 10:25

I have exhausted all the thank u....ka limit thats permitted in a day...so i really wanna thank all my friends from the core of my heart.......n one thing i wanna say is that im not talkative, im a quite person....there r days wn i dont speak a word...i bcome jabba from the movie chup chup ke(shahid kapoors role in the movie) n my parents have to tell me to speak up something" beta kuch bolo " lol :D ya thats me..........

Truly thankful to u all for being with me all this while...........

Total thanks : 2 times

SOURAV GHOSH
Assistant Manager-Finance

[ Scorecard : 396]
Posted On 26 July 2011 at 10:30

U & BALU Sir both deserve this kind of respect in this platform due to your valuable contribution. You both rocks  on CCI. Keep sharing & help others..

There are 42 Replies to this message

Related Files