Easy Office
LCI Learning

A girl doing CA .... rejected ?

Page no : 10

(Guest)

@ Ravi Sir-thanx Sir..this time i'll surely crack my exams.. ....after all puri CCI ki best wishes h mere sath...

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

First of all .....

thanks to all...

sorry could nt say thanks to all by thumbs up ...But i have read each and every reply ...

n every reply is so superb ...n even some replies were so touchy ,;(..tht really touched my heart from bottom ...

I dint imagine this big success ...

Big big big thanks to u frns ...:):D

2 Like

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

awww...this is a heart touching article dear.......very tough to understand what goes inside the heart and brain of a girl...All i can say is u raised ur bar to a new level today and we are proud to have u on board with us...

FULLY AGREE WITH SNEHA

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Originally posted by : sneha chhajer

@ Ravi Sir-thanx Sir..this time i'll surely crack my exams.. ....after all puri CCI ki best wishes h mere sath...

i give you good wishes for pcc and future e.i. CA-final and CS/CWA exams also.:)

1 Like

Lovely kumari (Practising CS) (501 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

@ CA Ravi Sisodia: we girls have an inherent  capability of sacrificing ourselves for our parents happiness or for our would be family ......we understand our parents concern for our marraige ........... and ham shayad ready bhi ho jaaye for marraige if the would be family and specially our wud be's support wd be thr ...........but the real question is : guarantee kaun lega iski ??? wats da chances dat our dreams wd be fulfilled ? here comes a point whr we choose our studies over our parents concern !!!!!!!!!!!  thnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Answer Q1 to 3:

Sir in future agar jis se meri shadi hone wali hogi main usko proper time dunga ki woh complete kare CA ya CS

or parents ko bhi es baat ke liye force karunga ki agar shadi karni hai toh kuch time ke baad kar dena...main intjaar karne ke liye taiyar hun.

Sir suppose that ki main married hun toh agar woh padhna chahegi toh jarur help karunga or waise bhi sir lagan honi chahiye padhne ki..padhai ka koi end nahi hai.

Sir attitude ki baat hai toh woh hamare Mom Dad hai unko pata hai ki kis waqt kya karna chahiye....main manta hun ki ye sabhi jagah applicable nahi hai par sir time badal raha hai.......

ho na ho aapne kuch personal Question pooch liye hai...or aap kya find karna chahte hai mujhe nahi pata.......agar aisa ho toh sir clear jarur kijiyega

After long time Very Nice Question raising by you.

Thanks You Sir

Rahul Sharma

1 Like

Replied 20 July 2011

Question no.1.

Lots of Boys had appreciated this article ‘A Girl doing CA … rejected’. But my one question to every boy how many of you are going to marry a girl pursuing CA or CS or Both?

Ans: Yes, boys in most of da cases are ready to marry a gilr pursuing CA or CS or Both but due to their p[arents pressure , they tend to move back!!!!!!!!! Personal experience ;-)

Question no.2.

One question to married men how many of you had supported and encouraged your wife for further studies?

Ans: MAy be 20 % or 30 %, saying this coz of some live examples whr the girls are brainwashed and they themselves take the decision of paying attention to their married life  ..........i have seen many live examples ( my cuzns , my friend's sisters ) where girls were assured fully that their dreams wd be fulfilled and after 2-3 years , i saw them raising kids , attending family and wen they were asked abt their studies &  carrier , answrs given by them : PRIORITIES CHANGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question no.3.

After reading this Article how many of you(parents, boys & girls)  make or will to make change in attitude.

Ans: i dont need to change my attitude , its already very much correct!!!! thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

2 Like

Replied 20 July 2011

@ CA Ravi Sisodia: where is ur answer ??????????

1 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Sahi kaha Sir . 

Performance is More importatnt than the mere declaration of Will 

Answer No One - Yes, I Will Implement My Will, 

Answer No Two - Question is Not Relevant To Me

Answer No Three - Yes i Change This Attitude..............They Are also Right To Grow , And Her Success Is Inspiration To Me....

Really Very Nice Question Sir ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Originally posted by : Lovely(Khushi)

i agree that - Sir Give your Answer Also .................

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

After knowing that  first three toppers in CA Final are all girls; 

still you  agree / misbelieve that A Gril Doing CA is Rejected ?

Hope now readers have got the RIGHT ANSWER. 

Humour or The Fact : Please Decide  : 

Situations have altogether changed immediately after a great discussion is held here . 

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

waah-waah lovely:) aapne to mugse hi question puch liya. good question. my answer is already hidden in the given questions but all of you want clarification then my answer is as follows.

answer of question no.1

i will marry with qualified or semi qualified professional(CA,CS,CWA) girl.

answer of question no.2

I will support and encourage my wife for further studies, at present i am single. ha ha ha......

it is my duty to help her in further studies. i will ready to face any problem for her studies.

answer of question no.3

my attitude is also posative. girls and boys have equal rights. she will independent to take her decisions. if she wants my opinion then i will give her my best opinion.

answer of question no.4

i will allow her to do job or practice whetever she wants.                              

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

MANY MALE MEMBERS TOLD NOW POSITIVE ATTITUDE..BUT CANT SAY HOW MUCH PEOPLE WILL DO IT IN REAL LIFE..ANYWAY HOPE FOR BEST..AND IN MY CASE I TOLD MY PARENTS I WILL MARRY AFTER 1 YA 2 YEARS THEY AGREE TOO..AND THEY ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE TOO..

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

waah-waah lovely aapne to mugse hi question puch liya. good question. my answer is already hidden in the given questions but all of you want clarification then my answer is as follows.

answer of question no.1

answer of question no.2

I will support and encourage my wife for further studies, at present i am single.

ha ha ha...... ( jab tak shaadi nahi hui hai, tab tak khoob has lo...humour)

it is my duty to help her in further studies. i will ready to face any problem for her studies.

answer of question no.3

my attitude is also posative. girls and boys have equal rights. she will independent to take her decisions. if she wants my opinion then i will give her my best opinion.

answer of question no.4

1. See Girls :

He has Three qualifications - so he has/offers three alternatives. Hope now so many girls may feel satisfied to know this. But only one would be happy .....who will marry her. 

2. It seems he was waiting for some topic and someone ( ) has suggested him to write such questions ( that is why questions put by him have hidden answers). 

Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

waah-waah lovely aapne to mugse hi question puch liya. good question. my answer is already hidden in the given questions but all of you want clarification then my answer is as follows.

answer of question no.1

answer of question no.2

I will support and encourage my wife for further studies, at present i am single.

ha ha ha...... ( jab tak shaadi nahi hui hai, tab tak khoob has lo...humour)

answer of question no.3

answer of question no.4

1. See Girls :

He has Three qualifications - so he has/offers three alternatives. Hope now so many girls may feel satisfied to know this. But only one would be happy .....who will marry her. 

2. It seems he was waiting for some topic and someone ( ) has suggested him to write such questions ( that is why questions put by him have hidden answers). 

@ CA Ravi Sisodia: Surendra Sir highlighted new question.... so who's the inspiration ????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: